Why am I such a decent person in real life and when I come on this site I feel like saying ass and piss and shit all the time?

Why? you tell me

shit on your face shit Shiiiiit SHIT SHIT

Most Helpful Guy

• Because anonymity gives us courage, allowing us to be someone more than who we are in our normal repressive lives, bestowing a freedom of speech and thought who we dare not be in our day to day lives for fear of offending someone.

What Guys Said 13

• I just assume your expressing all the things you are afraid or ashamed of saying to someone's face at point blank. Maybe you think it would hurt feelings, I tend to be kind in real life but on the internet I'm agreesive. That's only because I'm afraid of hurting people in real life for some reason

• Because GaG has an invisible force that enforce us to be PC and then as a result we want to go and break the rules and say fuckk.. Piss. Shit. Piss and Shit cocktail

• To let out all pent up aggression that builds up inside of you during the day?

• Maybe you just want to let it out because you feel a certain way about things that you could not talk about in real life

• Cuz u want meh but u can't have ma body 👙💋

• Because youze a bitch ass nigga in real life. And on her you feel lime flood mayweahter fuse with Dwayne the rock johnson

• It's called internet dissasociation phenomenon.
    Because we are not looking at the eyes of another person, we feel there won't be the same consequences there would be in a normal setting.

• Beats the goddamn fuck out of me.

• Because the internet. lol

• because james headfield :)

• Oh haha. I am the same type.

• I'm the same sometimes. I think in a strange way that person deep within comes out on the internet. But I'm not a horrible person and I'm not mean to people

• Because the internet...

What Girls Said 4

• i think it's to stoop to the level of indecency of some people here lol. tat's how i like to think about it to make myself feel better :P i feel that way too sometimes, like i barely swear in reality but here it'll slip out when moments just... 'require' it.

• You have to maintain peace when dealing with people diligently in r. l.

Here in gag, not really, you can say what you want and no one really gives a hoot unless it doesn't go against their rules here.

• I am actually the same as you. In fact, I am really shy and almost never talked to anybody except for my two close friends and my families. I go wild on the Internet, because maybe it's because I wouldn't meet them anyway?

• Yeah. I'm actually very quiet and don't socialize with many people. I'm usually nice but always had a problem of being emotionally flat many times and then when I talk I feel like I'm heartless and cruel. But I'm not heartless. So I just stay quiet. On here though I just feel like emptying everything, saying everything that comes into my mouth

• Because this website is a piss off. But I'm meaner in real life lol