Do believe in ghost?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't believe in ghost... :)

• Hmmmmm then don't go crying to ghost busters when your house is haunted

• You are a genie that doesn't believe in ghosts. lol

• @Ulyss That's mean! Lol.
      I don't believe in it, but still... Is it weird that I get really scared when I watch horror movies.
      I watched the conjuring few days ago. All alone... I knew I was gonna have nightmares, so I just didn't sleep a wink that night. Lol

@heavensgift2girls :p Well, I'm one of a kind Genie. Haha ;p

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, i am aware of the different planes of existence and have experienced lucid dreaming and astral projection, so I believe in inter-dimensional beings and ghosts.

What Guys Said 5

• No I don't believe in ghosts. What most people mistake as a haunting tend to be waking dreams or some other phenomenon that they don't understand.

• Yes I do believe in them. It takes one to actually see such an experience to believe.

• Yes I am a belieber

• Well, seeing how the cabinet door above the washing machine in my room (my room is also the laundry room for clarification) just opened by itself... I dunno.

• As an atheist I do not believe in ghosts.