Who do you think deserves entitlement?

In general, who do you think deserves entitlement?

Most Helpful Guy

• Certain privileges are God-given or natural such as the right of a mother to feed a baby at her breast.
    Other privileges are earned such as those who have spent their working lives paying into Social Security and Medicare.
    Still others rights are guaranteed by the Constitution. Felons and some mentally ill lose some of those rights.
    The rise of government aid in the form of tax credits, EBT cards, food stamps, free phones, fuel and rent subsidies started out as a well intended safety net but now looks more like a hammock.

What Girls Said 5

• "Entitlement" isn't special treatment, it's the personal belief that you deserve special treatment, simply because you have always gotten it, or because you are famous/wealthy/pretty/etc. It is also a legal right to something that is owed to you, or access to something that you own a claim to.

Who do I think should get special treatment?

Children, handicapped/disabled, elderly, and all emergency response workers like military, fire, police, and paramedics.

• What do you define entitlement as? Entitlement to equal rights? Entitlement equal education? Entitlement to taco Tuesday? Can you be just a little more specific?

• Just in general, I mean, who do YOU think deserves entitlement. I'm asking this question based on the question about the breast feeding in public

• If they've earned it

• Are we out of sync here or?

• Nobody deserves entitlement to anything they didn't deserve or worked their ass off to have it.

• Nobody. Not even holy people.

• no one does.

What Guys Said 2

• Nobody is entitled to anything

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-pZUQv8mjQ

• Entitlement to me are certain rights that every human being is entitled to. Healthcare, civil rights, freedom of speech, the right to a fair wage etc those things that have been fought for and continue to be defended.