Where to meet guys for summer flings?

So i just moved back home after spending a semester in another city studying and im staying here for almost 3 months before i move again.

Im not friends with my best friend anymore, my siblings are still going to school and some friend dont have vacation before a month or so. I have a job, but right now they dont have any work for me, and since the weather is bad i can't do my usual runs up a mountain.

So im pretty bored and i want to met some guys and maybe a summer fling kinda thing, but i have no idea where you can find guys for that. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• try Tinder

• i have tried it before, with no luck... so i dont know... i guess i could try again

• i guess so lol

• yeah, you should probably stop calling it that, you might give guys the wrong idea lol

What Guys Said 4

• go hit up Tinder. you'll get 100 results within the hour or less.

• So what is a summer fling? touching, kissing and then when its over you walk away?

• Well I dont know the exact defination of the term, but I think you are pretty close

• Don't do the summer fling thing. It's insulting. Also, even if I wanted to date you for the summer, I wouldn't date someone who apparently can't stay friends with their best friend. Says a lot about her character

• Because it doesn't take two for a relationship.. We grew a part.. I dont see how thats only my fault

• I'm just sayin'

• If you're only looking for sex, bars, clubs, parties, and tinder will do the trick.

• im looking for companianship more then anything, the chance of sex isn't really hight to be honest

• In today's world, I'm not sure guys are going to go for a short fling with no sex.

• i know... but its no harm in trying i guess

What Girls Said 2

• the beach?

• The beach is non exsistent where I live lol

• Ok Cupid.. Plenty of fish websites