What happened between 2010 and 2015?

i don't know about you, but for me, it feels a lot like time stood still between 2010 and 2015.
Culturally, financially, I feel like nothing in the world has changed much.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• It could just be because you're growing out of that fast paced party phase. But I feel the same way about that span of time, honestly. It doesn't really feel like anything major has happened.

• maybe it's my age but I really don't think so, look around you, how many everyday life items around you can you say is radically different from 5 years ago?

I mean, 2007 and 2012 are very different years, so is 2000 and 2005

but anyway, i guess i should start to go out more and discovering new things to stop feeling the world is standing still and being boring.

• I did say that I agreed with you and felt the same way :) I'm a very socially active person myself. Not a lot has really changed. The war has moved to another location, the reason for high taxes and gas prices has changed and Taylor Swift is still writing about her ex. Same shift, different day... year.

• Pretty much lol xD

What Guys Said 4

• 2010 I was still in my clubbing and bar hopping phase. I got laid and quite often, forward to 2015. I'm lonely and haven't gotten laid in almost 2 years.

Much has changed, not so much for the better.

• Important things got worse.
    Unimportant things got better.

• Yeah, pretty much. Dead decade.

• Are you kidding? You might need to see a doctor about this...