What was the stupidest question you have ever been Asked & What did you answer to that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had sex with a condom. I swallow cum. Am I pregnant?

It's like man...
    if you ask questions like that you shouldn't be having sex :\

What Girls Said 3

• the fact that someone had asked others to decide which guy to date when the people who would be deciding knew nothing of the guys and would not be dating them. Like you are in your twenties and you cannot make a life decision for yourself? O_O <--This is also how I replied to it.

• I spent a week in hospital and i rang my friend to tell her i was admitted into hospital. She asked, "why are you in hospital, are you sick" ? So i replied, " no, i needed a break and all of the hotels were fully booked, so i decided to book a room in here"

• i was asked if the pink streak on my hair was natural...

What Guys Said 7

• When I spent an exchange year in the US as a teenager, I was asked by fellow students in my American high school whether people in my home country Switzerland know what a car is and whether we drive cars. I like being asked questions but that one was so stupid and unnecessary that I simply replied "no, actually, we don't. People in my country ride pigs." Unfortunately, the two guys who asked me this question didn't get my sarcasm and so they looked at me in astonishment and asked: "Whattt? So like... people ride pigs when they go to work or when they go shopping?" to which I just replied "yes, of course. It's not that odd, you know?" After that the two guys told this to their friends and spread this rumor that people in Switzerland apparently don't know cars and instead ride pigs. It didn't end very well for the two ill-informed guys because most of the other students were smart and so they just laughed at them for being so stupid and believing such a load of rubbish ;-).

• Here on GaG there are a few contenders - A couple of way out ones on whether I like mad things sexually and I usually answer "No I don't".

• The other day some girl asked why does everyone think all curvey girls are viewed as sluts.
    I answered that it was the most stupidest generalisation I have ever seen on this site.

• if i will die after gettin hit on my head wid a sledgehammer :|

• I think it was something like "why is there so many Indians in India" ironically, asked by an Indian user.
    I had to ask of it was real

• "What was the stupidest question you have ever been Asked & What did you answer to that?"

• Q: "Why is Walmart's website so screwed up?" A: "Because it's Walmart's website!"