What is the worst/most useless insect?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• This. Female Anopheles Mosquito.
    internationalmedicalcorps.org/.../mosquito.gif
    accounting for almost all of the over 1 million deaths caused by malaria annually. Of the 300-500 million clinical cases of malaria that occur globally each year :(
    Mosquitoes also causes dengue, accounting 25K fatalities annually. Couple of years ago, I survived from dengue :'(

• human centipede.

• I don't know what's the purpose of a cockroach, besides being food for other animals/insects, perhaps that's why they survive everything. But as an alive insect, I think the cockroach is the most useless one.

• flies... so annoyin :(

• everything

What Girls Said 4

• I'm pretty sure all insects serve a purpose. The only ones I hate are the ones who infiltrate my bedroom.

• WASPS!!! 😲😣😨

• mosquito obviously, the only insects that matter are the ones that eat and get rid of mosquitoes!

• Actually , no insect is without cause- all are needed for the ecological system to function properly :)

• What about ticks?

• If you google it, they will explain it :)