How can someone become happy with there life if they don´t have boyfriend/girlfriend and aren´t rich?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, you're under 18 so I wouldn't worry about either yet. I still don't have either and yeah, I get pretty sad/angry sometimes.

It's true that money doesn't buy happiness. But I think it's also true that money does buy an end to a lot of frustrations. So when they say money doesn't buy happiness, I think it's better to say "money ALONE, doesn't buy happiness".

If you want money you need a skill, and if you want a skill that comes from some kind of knowledge or education, usually from school but not necessarily. Find the things you like and get good at those. So I'd say do your best in school but remember to have some fun too.

As for the girlfriend, I don't know. But at 18 you have time to wait. Enjoy being a kid a little while more. You'll never be able to get that back again once it's gone. I still wish I could go back.

What Girls Said 4

• By not basing their worth on other people or money. By liking the person they are and enjoying their life, not living for other people or a job but just doing what makes them happy.

• Friends? Intelligence

• Lol what can intelligence give you if you are socially awkward around people and are ugly looking? by the way i don´t have any friends.

• Okay honestly i don´t see myself as smart and i probobly not. I might be decent but that´s it. I would like to become smarter but we all know that isn´t going to happen becuse it´s the truth that no 1 can be smarter than they were like when the person turned 24 he/she won´t be smarter and that won´t change even by the age 32 becuse high intelligence is something you either have becuse of smart parents or you just don´t have that. I can´t just suddenly become Steven Hawkings by drinking carrotjuice 7 days a week.

• But you can get good grades, and learn more. Maybe try a hobby too.

• are you serious?

• Get a PS3 or xbox

What Guys Said 2

• hahhahaa there r other things u can enjoy bro!

• its possible, but only if you concentrate yourself in been happy for you and doing something you really love!