QUIZ: What career should you actually have?

Mine is: You got: Surgeon
You are bold, nothing really seems to scare you. You work hard, and play hard. You are smart, hardworking, and direct. You thrive under pressure and know how to get things done. Other occupations: consultant, lawyer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like the games you post :)

This is my result (i always wanted to be an astronaut :P ;P ):
    You got: Astronaut
    You are an explorer. You are curious about the world around you and the way it works. You look at things closely, and often with a different perspective than everyone else. You’re quite unique, lucky you. Other occupations: researcher, teacher.

What Guys Said 17

• Scary accurate...

You got: Athlete
    You are a dedicated. Always a team player, you value loyalty above all else. You know that things work best when everyone works together. You are excited by a challenge and love problem solving. It may sound cliché, but your life is basically a Nike commercial. Other occupations: trainer, life coach.

• You got: CEO
    You are a visionary. You’ve always thought about the bigger picture and are most excited by new possibilities. Sure, you’ve been told to get your head out of the clouds every now and then, but what’s life without dreaming? You might not be at the top just yet, but you’ll get there one day.

• I got Vice President. You are a doer, you know how to get things done. You’re half analytical, half big thinker, which is what makes you so valuable to any team. You love a good challenge, and are excited by possibility. Go get ‘em, tiger because at this point you’re pretty much unstoppable. Other occupations: engineer.

• You got: Writer
    You are a maker. Creative from the day you were born, you spend most of your time thinking about the world you live in. You are open to new ideas and value beauty and originality more than most. We both know you’re not really the office type, so give yourself some room to create. Other occupations: director, producer, advertiser.

I remember we had to do tests like this (but a bit more serious) when I was at school, to try and get us thinking about our futures and what subjects to study - they always came out with "Royal Nay Commando" for me, which seemed rather far-fetched (I'd *never* join the armed forces), but I guess there are similarities to what I actually do (outdoor instructor) - whereas I definitely can't see myself becoming a writer any time soon!

• CEO

Dope
    "but what’s life without dreaming?" Right!!!

• This is what I got...

You got: Professor
    You are a thinker, in constant search of knowledge and answers to life’s most illusive questions. You love to analyze everything, testing out theories and pushing mental boundaries. Basically you’re an Einstein, but then again you probably already knew that.

• I got writer.

• Mine is : You got: Athlete

It isn't me at all

• You got: Humanitarian
    You are a giver, a justice seeker. You spend more time thinking about others than yourself, and more than anything just want what you’re doing to help someone in some way. Essentially, you is kind, you is smart, you is important.

• i should b co-workers wid donald duck :|

• One that interests you AND makes money

• Surgeon... Man it's waaaay off the mark XD

• I got astronaut.

• CEO. Funny enough because I aim to own my own business someday.

• You got: Astronaut

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• How accurate is it?

• Astronaut maybe, but not researcher or teacher, I mean, the pay is shit and the work is dull (from my personal perspective) lol.

• You got: Professor

• How accurate is it? lol

• Quite accurate.

I had originally wanted to be a professor... but I was smart enough to see that it's an extraordinarily foolish idea, so I went down a different path, lol.

• LOL ok thanks!

• I should be a transplant surgeon.

What Girls Said 16

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vice President

! xD

• You got: Humanitarian
    You are a giver, a justice seeker. You spend more time thinking about others than yourself, and more than anything just want what you’re doing to help someone in some way. Essentially, you is kind, you is smart, you is important. Other occupations: social worker, judge.

• What Career Should You Actually Have?

You got: Humanitarian

• Professor

That's something I would enjoy doing

• You got: Designer
    You are an artist, creative juices are oozing out of you. You’d make just as good of a designer as you would an architect, as long as you get to create something. You live your life like Michelangelo, constantly looking for the sculpture within the stone. Other occupations: architect, editor.

what a surprise hahaha I'm studying Business & Management tho but only to later become a creative director :)

• I don't like what i got :(

You got: Astronaut

• I got vice president 🙊😎
    Vice President
    You are a doer, you know how to get things done. You’re half analytical, half big thinker, which is what makes you so valuable to any team. You love a good challenge, and are excited by possibility. Go get ‘em, tiger because at this point you’re pretty much unstoppable. Other occupations: engineer.

• I got designer.

• You got: Designer

• You got: Humanitarian

• You got: Astronaut

• Really accurate, my first degree was in biotechnology.

• You got: Designer
    :D :D

• i got editor

• I got surgeon..
    I would like to be a nurse though 😉

• Professor!! Well I'm planning on getting a physics degree, can't really think of much to do with that so guess I can become a professor.

• You got: Athlete

Nah.