Guys, do you like when a girl has long hair or short? Curly or straight? What color? Natural or something a little more vibrant? Green, pink, or blue?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Crazy about long wavy hair and ombres!!! Mmmmm

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• If I can ever find a girl with short, curly red hair, damn, I would definitely pull out all the stops for her. Hell it doesn't even need to be red short hair and curly headed girls, where you be at? hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • long, str8, red <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer long. The rest is fine. Although some women look very cute with short hair. Depends upon face and form.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Guys, do you like when a girl has long hair or short?"

Long

"Curly or straight?"

Straight

"What color?"

Light brown, black or nordic blond. But I wouldn't say "no" to blue or green lol :)
    Anime hair ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually long, straight and natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight, long and natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, red or unnatural colours, straight. Wavy is nice too. I like braids and pigtails and all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all nice to be honest I've noticed that generally most women can pull of curly hair though

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) First of all, vibrant like green , pink, blue, purple or whatever is never gonna be natural is slutty.
    2) long hair + straight or wavy hair
    3) short hair + curly hair
    4) hazel, black, strawberry or natural red color

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, straight or wavy, and my favorite is light brown but as long as it's a natural color its normally good

0|0
    0|0
  • Color and natural, I love some crazy color too

I prefer girls with long hair, but there was this 10 star lady who was just perfection in my eyes... and she happened to have short hair, I don't know

Straight hair, wavy hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an oddball when it comes to this, but the only thing I don't like is completely shaving the head, or completely dying your hair an unnatural color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Longer, black, straight shinny smooth natural hairs I love on girls. 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, straight, and black

0|0
    0|0
  • Long and natural. Whats your hair like?

0|0
    0|0
    • Long unnaturally straight (to me seems unnatural ) and black

• How can you get unnaturaly straight hair? What do you think about long hair on guys?

• Keep your natural hair color. That's the most important thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short or long depending on how good it is on her.
    Straight.
    Black.

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally like it short and dark, i see this as an elegant and classy way of personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Short blond like bleached though and brunette short curlys.
    Long black hair or long black curly hair

0|0
    0|0