Girls, has a man ever hit you?

Why did he do it?

Was it a hard, or soft hit?

Was it itended?

Have you forgiven him?

-just wondering out of bordom

21

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother is the only guy that's ever hit me unless you count getting in a fight with a boy in fifth grade or play fighting with guy friends.

He used to hit me all the time when we argued, and by "used to" I mean like, 2 years ago was probably the last time. Last time our fight got physical I was standing in the doorway to the bathroom at a condo we were staying at and he pushed me hard enough that I fell into the tub behind me. I got out and punched him and busted his lip. Shit gets pretty rough with us lol.
    Now though if he were to hit me I'd call the police. I've never once hit him first or threatened his safety in any way. He has no business hitting someone half his size just cause he has anger issues -_-

Yeah I've forgiven him but last time we argued he so badly wanted to hit me but stopped himself and broke something instead so let's just say I'm afraid of him.

What Girls Said 20

• All the guys in my life are men, not boys, so they know better.

• I have been punched in the nose by a guy. It was when I was in high school. He was being a dick and no I did not forgive him!

• My ex boyfriend hit me, not as hard as he could have but hard enough. I also got hit by some guy who was trying to punch my [male] friend. He didn't mean to hit me really, he didn't realise I was a girl until it was too late and he'd swung the punch. It was hard but he didn't hit me straight on in the face, I was able to move and it just glanced me.

• Yes
    I was walking home from school when i saw two guys starting to fight, but it was dangerously close to a big road, so i ran over there and without thinking, i jumped in the middle. I got punched in the shoulder pretty hard, it wasn't aimed at me tho and i didn't feel the pain until after the fight was over, because of the adrenaline.
    i forgave him the second he did it, because i knew it wasn't on purpose, plus later on he apologized.

• Every physical altercation I've ever had was with a male. 2 fights in middle school. Both with boys. I was actually bleeding from the mouth after one of them. And my sisters ex pushed me and mushed my head, knocking my glasses off.

• No never. Has anyone hurt you?

• Yes, recently i broke up with a ex boyfriend, and i found out he was cheeting, so i confrounted him, and i guess i startled him, so he hit me

• You startled him? You didn't startle him. Don't make excuses for his shitty behavior

• Yes by punching me in the jaw pretty hard. It was my fault. I asked him to show me how to do some martial arts. So the basics. I wasn't focusing well enough and let myself wide open and he got me in the jaw.

• He hit me hard in the face. We were arguing about something and it came out of nowhere. I was too shocked to do anything about it. I haven't seen him in years but yeah I've forgiven him.

• No.. I guess I've just been extremely fortunate.

• Does it count when my dog kicked me?

• My teacher. I was intentionally late. It was hard. I did forgive him because it was long time ago.

• Yes, why? I do martial arts, it happens
    It was soft, because he saw I was too slow to dodge it so he managed to slow down
    I forgave him ^^ it's my fault

• I have lost count.. Lol

• No and he better not unless he wants his ass kicked by my brothers

• Yes. My dad did a punishment.

• Yes. My dad, my big brother and my little brother. But I faught back with my brothers, so that doesn't really count. They were very violent fights and my dad did beat me up pretty hard. I've forgiven them, I really don't even think about it.

• yeah many times.

• Yes.

Why did he do it?
    Because I was being rude.

Was it a hard, or soft hit?
    Hard.

Was it itended?
    Of course

Have you forgiven him?
    Yes.

• I was put in a choke hold by my then boyfriend.
    We were wrestling around.
    I gently tried to hit him in the face.
    He grabbed my hand and said I was too slow.
    I then hit him in the face, fast and unexpectedly.
    I smiled and said , "was I too slow then?
    He was extremely quiet and he put me in a choke hold.
    I couldn't breathe.
    He released me after a few minutes and started apologizing.
    He said he blacked out.

• wow I would have probably broken up with him on the spot even if I unintentionally caused it. Shows this guy cannot control his temper.

• I used to do judo with men, so yes.