Jade helm 2015?

What do y'all think about the whole jade helm 15? Everyone keeps talking about it on Facebook and I want to know what y'all opinion is on it. If you look at snopes it says everything is false.

I just don't understand why the US Government would want to do this to America, i mean aren't we suppose to be free? What are they getting out of it? Satisfaction?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's a military exercise nothing more. It's actually a very good idea I think, the military should be prepared and able to fight in our own country if need be.

However I do understand the skepticism, this is a particularly large training excercise, and some of the training is being done In public areas. But really? Applying martial law in the United states for no real reason would probably be a bad political move lol I mean, no one in the country would stand for that. I can't imagine anyone would think that would be a good idea even if they were an evil megalomaniac.

I do believe that the conspiracy theorists are doing some good though, they're grasping at every straw, and who knows maybe one day they'll be right. I Think it's a GOOD thing that people are concerned about this type of thing, it would worry me a bit if everyone was just completely compliant and weren't at all concerned with what our government is doing

“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.” Benjamin Franklin

What Guys Said 7

• Not sure where people are coming up with the idea that it's a conspiracy to implement martial law, if that was the plan they wouldn't tell everybody about it.

Thay said, there is something fishy about the whole thing. Whenever excersises like this are held, friendly and hostile areas are given fake names, but in this case the real names of places are being used and ironically all the hostile areas are in conservative areas while the friendly areas are in liberal areas.

Definitely something that warrants keeping an eye on, though I'm reserving judgement until the whole thing begins next month.

• I think someone already know the threat of ISIS and other terrorist groups near USA-Mexico Border and even possibly inside Southern United States (by small groups), so they launched such a military exercise.
    And no matter it is a conspiracy or not, it is necessary for everyone to keep watchful on the authority.

• I do not think it is a Martial Law drill, at least not in the immediate future. If it is for an incoming Martial Law, it should be held in most populous and economically concentrated regions such as New England, Middle Atlantic, Virginia and California.

• I am personally not a big fan of conspiracy theories, and I think many conspiracy theorists are just some opportunists. But is Martial Law possible (in the long future)? Theoretically it is not impossible. Look at what happened in the United States: Gun confiscation, PATRIOT Act, NDAA, NSA mass surveillance, domestic terrorist attacks, riots, you name it.
      I will always keep watchful on the Government.

• It is not a big deal at all. It is just a military exercise. These types of exercises have been going on for decades especially in the eastern part of the United States.

• The Conspiracy theory people believe they're going to take over Texas and enforce Marshall law?

• That is because ignorance is bliss. What happens in exercises like this is the military breaks down a region of the U. S. labels it fictitious regions such as hostile, semi-hostile, and friendly. The forces mainly special forces are then sent into those regions with their training assignments. They are supposed to be placed in towns and terrains that they are not familiar with and have to adapt. The majority of the exercise will be conducted on private land with landowners already giving permission for use during the exercise. There have been numerous other exercises that were similar to this one performed in the area. For some reason this one got attention when the others did not.

• so was 9/11

• is this a game?

• so hard to see the endgame with these people. Nothing is ever as simple as it seems with them.

• wtf is that

• This is just redneck, GOP, lunatic fringe fucking insanity! No rational human being would even give this stupid shit a second thought.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds fake.