What happened to GalaxyHotChoc?

Anyone know why she deactivated? :O

STOP DEACTIVATING! >:(

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems everyone is either leaving, thinking of leaving or maybe, yes, deactivating from GAG... or jus tmaybe taking a break from here. Many of us who have been here for awhile, have discussed the same subject and have noticed some changes and that... things don't seem the same anymore.
    I have heard through reliable grapevines that @GalaxyHotChoc is taking some time off for herself and is thinking of returning in the future... I really miss her. xx

• She didn't have to deactivate though. :/

• I know, but as much as it is hard to accept, it's part of life, I'm afraid. xx

• hank you, sweetie, for allowing me to share... I think our blast from the past will return.:)) xx

Most Helpful Guy

• How could you let our girl get away? :'(

• Forever alone. ;(

• People are using this hype to leave GaG more and more... I considered leaving for a while too :o
      We'll see... If I leave farty, just know I loved you!!

• Lol thanks bud!

What Girls Said 9

• Too many people are leaving!

• It's making me want to leave now...

• Don't go, @emerald77... you have worked hard like myself to get to this level... everything is yes changing but just hang in there, don't let it discourage you. xx

• She went to a different galaxy...

This time it is cold.

• Ohh I looove Galaxy hot chocoo!!! But I dunno the girl.. i bet she was as delicious as her username.

• She was delicious indeed!

• What? But I LOVED her! One of my true favorites 😢 this is depressing.

• Yeah.. me too! All the ones I'm close to are either not as active or gone. ;(

• She answered my question not even 24hrs ago!!! Good grief. They're dropping like flies around here man. I can't deal.

• Dont know. You didn't get her context details before she left?

• Nope, I never ask anyone for their info. Some say they'll give it to me if they ever deactivate... never happens... not important enough. ;(

• don't feel bad man, haha. i mean why feel bad that you want to continue contacting someone who is enjoyable to converse with? You're a cool person (from what i've seen), so there's no reason why you should feel like you're bothering people :) I mean hell, i think I've got like 4 - 5 gag'ers on facebook, 3 - 4 numbers, a few on Skype... and almost 100% of the time its because I just asked!

• @Watermelonoma lol too stubborn for that! Always felt if they wanted to keep in contact they'd give me their info.

• Dunnnoooooooo.

I really just want jack back tbh

• I want everyone to come back!

• @NateInAk would be great!

• We'd come back eventually, just let him freak out for a little bit ;D

• Everyone's leaving.

• I have no idea why she left. I never talked to her.

• Me neither on the why she left.

What Guys Said 20

• Ohhh nooo 😭
    img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Crying.gif

Everybody is leaving without giving proper reason or telling anyone because then we won't let them go T_T

• She was messaging me then just deactivated. :(

• OMG!! Here's an upvote for DEAANN!!! <33

• I'm gonna lone wolf it!

• Another one bites the dust

I was just about to post that song ^ but I see that someone got there first, I even had the link in the textbox and everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOpqnAuQr5k

^ this will have to be the replacement song (I hope it's good enough)

We're taking casualties, where are those damn reinforcements ! ?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

There's only one thing that could make me leave. . . only one

P. S. it was the illuminati, they did this. I mean she got sucked into a black hole, you know the guy I'm on about right?

soon Klaatu will be the only person left on GAG

• No idea, but I never really talked to her, so I don't really care. It's weird that some of the most active users have gone in less than a month.

• don't care. so long as YOU don't leave.

• @Tokana Hahaha don't worry, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
      @asker, why have you thought of leaving?

• most people that made it fun for me either left or aren't as active anymore

• really? everyone's leavin lately :(

• I want to leave too! >;(

• @asker generally i've noticed u r not as much active as u were before

• Cause everyone who left were the ones who made it fun for me. ;[

• I have noticed that one hour ago, I'm sooooo mad that she left 😡 she is one the best people here.

• Yeah.. she was cool... she was messaging me about some relationship then she deactivated...

• I'm really upset, don't you think she will come back?

• I don't know...

• I'm angry because I never got the recipe to her intergalactic hot chocolate !!!

• 0|1
  • dude do you stalk all the hot girls to see if they deactivate :P

• Yes I do! and then there's JackKerouac77 he's not deactivated but he's not here either. >:(

• I'm still here!!

• For how long?

• yes. ok bubble_tea and one other person who I pm would miss me but nobody else. There wouldn't be any "what happened to bandit74?" questions.

• Bubble_tea would make that!

• yeah no idea. I think a lot of people have been wanting to leave but they've needed a catalyst to do so. I'll have to think about whether i want to stay or not myself after i get my next giftcard

• I hear you on that. I'm actually waiting for my giftcards right now, lol.

I might take time off, or I might deactivate. It's become a bit of a bad habit and a time killer, and there are far more important and productive things to be spending time on rather than GaG. I might avoid logging in for a week and see how I feel about it before deciding.

• Ahh, the negativity you mean? It does get tiring hearing people drone on about feminism and MGTOW and that sort of gender-biased nonsense.

But hey, at the least the selfie threads have taken a breather, haha.

Those things drive me crazy too. What's the saying, be careful who you allow at the doorstep of your mind? I do find that I would much rather not expose myself to negativity if at all possible--it's contagious and destructive.

I'd say between negativity and time-wasting, GaG has not been the best influence in my life recently. And if something gets in the way of your goals, it's best to set that thing aside.

• @ScruffyNerfHerder

yup, you hit the nail on the head, haha. It's just too much of the same bs everyday on here. And when something becomes too big of a distraction, its often prudent to jettison it from your life! As i've said in the past... only reason i even stayed for this long is just to keep communicating with a select few people. Not even the free giftcards could keep me here otherwise, haha

• Not her too.. everyone leaving or deactivating these days..

• Perhaps alien abduction?

• You're onto something here

• I think increasingly, the site isn't relevant to anyone over 18. I blame the admin essentially making the minimum age 0, now it's all private profiles, selfie questions, teen sex questions, rate me and so forth..

• That's pretty true... I do tend to notice people around my age but a little younger most of the time.

• Rest In Peace

• I'm TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING PEOPLE, LEAVING THIS MOTHERFUCKING WEBSITE!

• Didn't know her but man everyone is leaving lately

• i must have scared her away.

• Wow, someone else left. :(

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!

• everyones leavinggggg

• a lot of people are quitting ;(

• She deactivated a while ago, then got a new account. I just saw her answer something last night.

She deactivated again? Odd...

• Ohh really? I didn't know she had an account before that..

• Yep! The guys were all over her back then too. Then when she came back she didn't have herself as her profile pic i think.

Unless she never deactivate and just left for a while and came back