Does this bar sound to much like dave and busters?

okay i am thinking about opening up a bar soon and i have all the money thats not an issue but here's my idea for a bar. its a male oriented sports bar and grill that also has a huge arcade in it. there would be two floors in the bar the first floor would be an arcade area with a ton of vintage arcade machines from the 1980s and there would also be a dining room area where people can sit and order food. and there would be a main sports bar area where there would be a ton of tvs set up and a place where you can watch sprorts. and the second floor would be a billards area where there would be pool tables and foosball tables and airhockey tables and there would be 4 beer pong tables. now a lot of you are thinking that dave and busters already has a bar and an arcade put togther but the main diffrence is i would be starting a local bar and not a franchise bar i would also make my bar a 21 and over only to get in since i dont want kids in. and also there are several arcardes with bars in them in nyc so the idea has already been done before but i just wanna know does this sound to much like dave and busters

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• add a pool and bar outside of the bulding

0|0
    0|0
  • yup definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it sounds good.

0|0