Have you ever met any celebrities in person?

Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2 turns out to be Britney Spears. Her sister is Maame Rich and her mother is Minase. Her mother turns out to be Taki Minase from hentai bible black. I hate it when people check out these annoying female celebrities in front of me. Only when I'm around do they do that. They are promiscuous and immoral females. They have no dignity or honor. Those guys who look at them probably have no life and are sad as hell. I mean what do you expect from a guy who wears earrings, ponytails, and tattoos? Guys who smoke, drink, and get arrested by the police multiple times? Guys who never had a father and have kids with different women.

Michael Lawrence turns out to be little Wayne. When I attended Piagentinni Jones middle school he bullied and harassed me everyday. He dissed me and said my clothes and shoes were cheap/poor. He called me ugly and Africa. He also said I ain't no Queen and I ain't no star. He hanged out with some Hispanic females named Julia Martinez, Amanda Tirado, Emily. Those females called me a retarded African animal and threatened to fight me everyday when I never wronged them. I hope they die and burn in hell.

Kiara from High School For Environmental Studies turns out to be Ciara Princess Harris. She intimidates me and makes me feel bad about myself like I'm not attractive.

Andre Rodriguez's ex-girlfriend named Jaleesa turns out to be Kelly Rowland. They are both racists who hate Africans. They bullied me with Jasmine Slade, Delia Cruz, and Lisbeth Melo.

Rodney from Washington Irving High School turns out to be Isaac Slade. He likes looking at people's mothers because he can't find girls his own age group. How sad is this?

Jamie Smith from High School for Environmental Studies turns out to be Katy Perry. When I attended that school she screamed on me and talked to me in a mean threatening tone. She never smiled at me. She gave me college level work and made things hard for

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• uh-oh... and definetely not interested ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I met the slovenian president (I am from Slovenia) plus one slovenian actor.

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1517989-first-impressions

0|0
    0|0
  • Bill Cosby, leann rimes on my flight, some of the best body builders, several nba players, saw lady Gaga on Rodeo drive, Kate winslet at my local mall, see reese Witherspoon once years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • well I met Bill Gates (MSFT), Jim Clark (first browser), Jim Watson and Francis Crick (scientists, Nobel laureates). I met Sophia Vergara, and a few others

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I met an astronaut and two famous rugby player.. Mostly athletes I've met.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some famous musicians. I was to young to remember most of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... never have...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but you're confusing me. What are you on about?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met loads due to working in media, but I don't have any stories.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have seen Elyas M'Barek, someone from Germany's next topmodel, 5SOS, The Fray and Olly Murs 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber backstage and live at concerts

0|0
    0|0
  • I have met lots.

0|0
    0|0