Hey bros, so you prefer tall women, taller women that you, short women or shorter women than you?

Which one
Note:just an experiment

• tall women
    22% (13)
  • short women
    22% (13)
  • taller women
    16% (9)
  • shorter women
    40% (23)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "A", because I love tall women.

I'm six feet three inches, so even though I love tall women, I can't say I prefer women to be taller than me. I would date a girl an inch or two taller than me, but that's it. However, I rarely see girls taller than me lol.

I also prefer shorter women than I am. While I don't prefer short women in general, a girl shorter than 6'3 is still preferred lol. With this being said, I would still date a girl who is short though (the shortest I would date or have sex with is 4'11, I couldn't go any shorter than that.)

Anyway, the reason I prefer tall women in general because I still like girls nearing my height and I notice they have a better waist to hip ratio (they carry their weight better.) I would say the ideal height for me is a girl who is 5'9, that's just about perfect.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I find myself very attracted to taller women. for some reason I tall girl just grabs my attention, and I have dated a few girls taller than me.

but ultimately I really don't care. I find all heights of girls attractive. it's really about the girl not the height

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take a couple of each, please and thank you.

0|3
    0|0
  • I like tall women

0|2
    0|0
  • I like gals bein taller than dudes LOL

0|2
    0|2
  • I don't currr

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly as long as they aren't 6'0 or less than 4'0 I don't care lol. They're all cute in their own ways

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5 so dating a 'tall' woman would be like dating an Amazonian.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost of mine height or 1/2 taller than me

0|1
    0|0
  • Thankfully I'm 6'2 so majority of women that I meet are shorter than me and that's what I prefer.

0|1
    0|0
  • women as tall as me or shorter but not that much

0|1
    0|0
  • your the first guy I know now who cares about women's height I guess there is a first for everything.

0|0
    0|0
    • I ahould had put anonymous, right? that's why so many peoples put "ask anonymously"

• Ok I call bullshit on these results.
    "tall women" wins by a long shot, when in reality tall women have a hard time getting a partner.
    NO honesty around here.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes actually, even the most attractive females in the world are tall. example:Candice Swanepoel

• Show All
    • Stereotypes are usually wrong.
      For once one stereotype is actually right :)

This doesn't mean *everyone* has the same taste.
      But overall, short women are more appealing.

For the same reason taller men are more appealing.

• K i agree

• Very strange and abnormal to see so many Cs.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think the poll is getting distorted by people who think you are asking about watching girls on runway.

• love little women

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the girl who is around 5'7" to 5'10", but being even-taller is totally okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she is shorter than me I ame very pleased

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish she was taller than me. About an inch.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of each?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls, even taller than me ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 6.9 and im with a girl who's 4.8 which is great because she can comfortably give me a blowjob standing up, she so light when we do it standing up, although if I want to it standing up from behind we have to use the stairs

0|1
    0|0
  • I like short petite ones.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am 6'1'' and probably the best is like 5'5'' to 5'10'' not really picky but it can be a bit awkward to hold hands, kiss etc if they are much shorter than 5'5'' The majority of girls I have dated have been around 5'8''

0|1
    0|0