Am I still racist?

See, I have a black girlfriend and all I date are black girls. But I don't like the guys' because the ones that I've met are rude and obnoxious. I'm not saying I hate them but I just prefer to not like them.

Most Helpful Guy

• so how about you just dislike the black men you've met, just as I'm sure you've met white people and Hispanic people who you didn't like

rather than saying you have an issue with black men

"I just prefer not to like them [black men" ... yeah that's unfortunately prejudice as you've pre-judged an entire race based on your experience with a select few.

• I've met black men I don't like, I've met white men I don't like, I've met Asian people I didn't like, and so on

but I wouldn't say categorically that I don't like ________ [fill in a race] men

What Girls Said 6

• Well you don't hate the entire race so I wouldn't call you racist. But you definitely are sexist towards their racial group. I would classify you as such.
    it's never good to generalize.

• no you are not racist

• You dislike them all without knowing them and that is based on their race. That sounds pretty racist.

• You're stereotyping because of a bad experience or two with a black male. You should open up and see not everyone is the same. :)

• So your dating black girls just to prove your not racist. how shallow.

• i dont think you are.

What Guys Said 7

• yup bro... part-racist thugh

• Are you white? If so according to Tumblr you're predisposed towards racism, you racist.

• That's your competition bro and ofcourse probably they are a dick to you because you're snagging all the black girls. So no you're not a racist. You would have been if you thought you are superior than all the other black people.

• Sounds like you don't like how they act

• sounds like you just have girls you have liked and guys you didn't...

• You hate black guys because. ?

• Generalizing them based solely on their gender and color is racist yeah