Why is everyone freaking out about Bruce Jenner?

Oops I mean Caitlyn Jenner. Yes I know he got the surgery and all I know all about that but on facebook and twitter I keep seeing all this hate towards him. Is there something else or are some people just really against his sexuality?

Just to clarify I'm sick of seeing/hearing his name everywhere too but I just don't know where all the hate is coming from. I guess some people just aren't a fan of transgenders.

Most Helpful Guy

• "OMGZ! Sum dude just cut off his wee-wee and thinks he's a girl now! Let's all follow him on the Twitterz and talk about it non-stop 24/7!!!"

I can't believe we Americans are so damn bored this is the only important thing going on now. Guess me need some natural disaster to happen overseas for us to find something else to talk about.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm just sick of people making their sexuality a public spectacle. No one goes on tv and says " Hey I'm Straight!" I don't care and I don't need you throwing your sexual preference in my face day in and day out. What you do in the privacy of your home or life is completely your concern and no one else.

• Yeah, because being straight is seen as 'normal'.

• Well if you want to be seen as 'normal' or you want people to be accepting, I think people should stop making such a big deal out of it. There are many transgendered and gay people out there, its not a big deal anymore to me

• People love to hate other people and things. It really is pathetic of these people that are hating so strongly. I am not freaking out about it I just think it is Bruce/Caitlyn's own personal decision and everyone needs to leave him/her alone.

• #4454354 post about jenner

let this human do wotever he wants... leave him/her alone... gosh :|

• I just logged on so I haven't seen anything yet. I'm not against it, just curious as to why everyone else is.

• You've got to learn to say HER and not this him/her shit... it's offensive.

• @JohnBhoy94
      Transgenderism is the only recognized psychiatric condition I know of where society is encouraged to play along with the sufferer's delusion. You think it's offensive to refuse to do so? I think it's destructive to both the patient and to society to play along.

• karlyjpeters.com/.../24013993.jpg
    I hope this thing just blows over soon...

• Basically, Another member of the Kardashian family got tits to make money.

Nothing new here.

• And who's he?

• I don't really care about Bruce/Caitlyn, if she wanted to become a women it's her business. But what I hate is that the media is making a big deal about it. Why couldn't he just do it in private and then years later talk about it.

• More stupid people, not really a surprise.

• 0|0
  • women are jealous cos she is hotter than them

feminists are trans phobe

What Girls Said 6

• We live in a transphobic culture. It's easier and nicer for people to try and pretend transgendered people don't exist. When there are visible trans people, everybody flips their shit.

• Not everyone is accepting of Transgenders.

• It's a psychiatric disorder, not unlike Body Integrity Identity Disorder. Just because someone is really, really convinced they're supposed to be an amputee doesn't mean we lop off the offending limb to make fantasy match up with reality.

• You're right.
      But I have a friend who is trans and I can't help but have sympathy.
      There is a emotional strain that comes along with it.

• I have absolutely no doubt of that. I only have strong reservations about transition surgery, its effectiveness, its impact on the patient, and the accompanying movement to force the rest of society to recognize a surgically-mutilated man as a woman and vice versa.

yiannopoulos.net/.../

• I don't know and I don't care. It was his choice and obviously nothing deterred him from making it. It's not my life so it's not my problem.

• People have issues accepting the fact that there are some people that have changed and want to change their gender. It makes some people uncomfortable, and whilst I don't blame them for feeling this way, it's still very sad.

• People are close minded. It isn't anything new, transgender issues have been around forever but many people have problems accepting it. In the past people had issues with different races, creeds and sexuality. I'm hoping all the hurrah will be over soon so she and the rest of us can get on with our lives. Live and let live.

• i dont get it either.