Do you have many friends?

This is a three part question, so do you have many friends? are they close friends? and would you date someone whos either had very few friends or had no close friends?
So i have about 6 friends, but non of them are really close friends. yeah we hang out, but for the most part we go out togheter. I think i would date someone with few friends, because im not a super social person myself, even if i was i think i would date some with few friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no close buds at all. The only thing that amounts to friends are two guys I occasionally chat with (discounting a few people on the internet). And I don't have a girlfriend.

I have come across people in a similar situation like me on the internet and most of them have some sort of depression or whatever. Somehow I don't. Not to say I'm the happiest person in the world - far from it, but I have gotten used to solitude and spend my lonely time with a smile (well I try)

To any fellow friendless person here, have a nice day :)

What Guys Said 9

• 1: I've been burned a lot. I do have a few friends, but they are usually general invitation to college group. I might consider them acquaintances, but I do know a bit more about them than giving them that title, other than college group I see them once a week.

2: I guess I answered that part, I don't know much about what is going on in their life and they don't know much about mine eithee.

3: I would actually prefer a girl with few friends. I had a girlfriend with a lot of friends and family, my thoughts and presence came last and watered down. Too many friends or too many people that you have for counsel can cause them to not rely on their own thoughts and emotions. This one does sound a bit harsh and conceited, but when you give an opinion or answer and they ask others theirs in front of you, surprised if your right, tell you if others say differently, then the relationship was never strong in the first place.

• I have about 10-15 friends, of them 3 or 4 really close. I wouldn't judge someone for the number of friends they had.

• eh not so many... but no-close friends anyway

• 2 good friends, others are aquatancies. im frrom slovenia

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1517989-first-impressions

• I have a small group of friends, but I prefer it that way. Closeness is subjective I think. Depends on how you define it.
    I wouldn't care if the person I was dating had 3 friends or 50.

• I have a few acquaintances.

• Yes. Just a few of them. Yes.

• millions. the biggest ant colony in australia baby... .

• I have two close friends, a chick and a bruh. Another 6 good friends. The rest are just acquaintances really.

• would you date someone with few friends?

• Yeah, I really don't see it as a problem, I wouldn't be dating her because of anything to do with her social scene, I just like her as an individual.

What Girls Said 4

• 1. I do not have many friends and prefer solitude. I am a loner in that regard.
    2. The few friends I have in real life are nothing more than acquaintances. I do not use the term "friend" loosely. However, I do have one very close friend online.
    3. When dating someone, their lack of or abundance of friends would be the last thing on my mind.

• yes i have quite a few, i can call "friends" but none of them lead up to my BESTFRIEND i could really care less for any of them except my bff bc college years are coming up & i may not even see any of them again ,

• Not including my adoptive and biological siblings, I have 5 friends.

• i have a few close friends.