Girls, let's say you win $1 million. But, there's a catch. You have to spend all of it on a single day (the very next day). How would you spend it?

You cannot invest it. I thought it was implied when I said you have to spend it on a single day :) So, you cannot save it. You have to spend all of it.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• $500k on building a house.
    $70k on a BMW M3 Coupe.
    $30k on an SUV.
    $50k to split for kids college fund.
    $50k for my wedding.
    $50k on house furniture.
    $50k to pay these all bills.
    $30k on family car.
    $20k towards my Masters Degree.
    $20k on Mustang.
    $20k to pay off familys debt.
    $10k for Orlando Vacation.
    $10k to Mom.
    $10k for Australian Vacay.
    $10k for Bahamas Vacay.
    $10k to charity.
    $5k to the church.
    $5k for shopping spree.
    $5k to Sis.
    $5k to PawPaw.
    $5k to Meme.
    $5k for Vegas Vacay.
    $5k to my uncle #1.
    $5k to uncle #2.
    $5k to my aunt.
    $5k to my other aunt.
    $5k to my other grandma.
    $1k to my dad.
    $1k to my friend Aye.
    $1k to my friend Kourt.
    $1k to my friend Tan.
    $1k to some lucky homeless person.

Okay thats 1 mill

What Girls Said 19

• I would say travel but the places I want to go to takes a day or more flight.

Sighs.

Charity first and foremost
    Shop for all my friends and family

Buy a flat
    Maybe a small land in some other country.

Publish my books if its possible to pay it all in advance

I think I will still have $ left?

Or no. I am not sure. Did I over spend?

• I would invest into a business and ask for a huge percentage of profits in annual returns.

• Pay off my debt..
    Give maybe 600k to my parents.
    Buy a car.
    Do some shopping.
    Buy tickets and stuff and reservations for my birthday.
    Give the rest to my friends and family.

• Buy a house from someone who's in need of money and then sell it off for more than I spent buying it?

• Buy myself a car and put the rest towards collage. Does that count? I hope it does cause college ain't cheap.^^

• buy property

• That is so.. argh, annoying quesiton I don't want to spend it all right off D:

Pay the bills of me and my family
    Go on a shopping spree
    Buy a new car
    Go Skydiving!
    Book a holiday somewhere :)

• Shopping spree lol (clothes, food, books, car, one of those big hamster ball things)

• Probs pay off lots of stuff then go on a shopping spree with friends and family

• I would invest buy an apartment pay 7or 8 months of rent and buy plane ticket to move to the apartment with the money left over buy the things I need for the apartment

• Two houses, car, truck, all expense paid vacation tickets, pay off student loans and rest to charity

• I would invest it with an advisor.

• Probably invest it in a mansion then sell the mansion and have the money forever.

• Awe just saw the update. Well I'll need time to think about that one lol

• If there was anyway u would replaced the money for a trip to heaven for 24 hours

• I wouldn't want that. I'd distribute it.

• I would buy myself a house and a car. Pay for lessons in full and then look after my friends and family with what's left.

• buy a lambo.

• Get those bills paid off! Not just mine, but my family's as well. I need a new fuel efficient car, so does my brother. He's about to have a baby so I'd set up a trust fund or whatever for the kid. That probably doesn't count?

Then buying a new car for my parents, sister as well, best gaming PC, PS4, video games, some new clothes...$1mil might not go far. But if I must spend it in a day, might as well make sure everyone is happy and comfortable.

• Pay off all my debts. Buy a house and one for my parents. Put a bunch of it into trust funds for my nieces and nephews. Get new furniture for my place and redecorate. And of course, blow a ton on clothes.