How do you tell someone who is interested in you that you're not interested in them without hurting their feelings?

So there's this girl she has a crush on me but For some reason I'm just not interested and I'm afraid to tell her because it might hurt her feelings

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• There is no way to tell her without hurting her feelings. At least, try to be gentle.

• just tell her that you're not looking for anyone right now.

What Guys Said 2

• If you accept her and later on it will hurt her more.. At this time she doesn't have any expectations but she will make some expectations from you when you accept her proposal.. So do it now with little hurt or do it later that will hurt her more... Choice is yours.. Tell her I a way that doesn't hurt her... Like you miss you're ex or you love someone else

• Just make it really obvious that you do not like her, just avoid her, then she will eventually move on