Can a person build a time machine to go and teach himself knowledge?

i'm getting life knowledge that many others got long ago... so can i build a time machine and give myself this knowledge? :/

i want to teach myself to date somebody like this at 16 or 17:

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you don't inadvertently alter your own time-line to prevent the time machine invention and ultimate time travel date.

• people getting dates offends you... hmm... ok,.

• Yes, you are a paedo, and I offended you first, and you can't stand it. You can't stand anyone's comment. Everyone was able to offend you, bruh! I think you are too sensitive and need to take a break for a while. Shhhh, let the adults talk now, k?

• haha... well no, you only amused me.. i kind of sized up your actions/reactions here, and it's funny... since you responded for a reason..

but you only posted here since you think "hmmm... can't let HIM date!" sorry, dude, as a middle-aged man you cannot claim that and NOT look like a pussy...

What Girls Said 3

• No, not really.

• ok... well i reckon you're offended by this. continue to be offended at people getting dates.

• You can certainly try! And if you succeed, use it for something that is actually important.

• important? oh, yeah... you're a bit egocentric in real life, and i'm not bothered if your sole opinion deems this "unworthy"... perhaps learn life skills/human skills before you say you're offended at me dating..

• no you can't lol.

• why not?

I presume dating offends you... ok.

What Guys Said 2

• You can't change what's already happened because it's already happened, so no.

• yes, i can.

but dating in the late teens offends you...

do many actions millions of people do offend you too?

• Good for you champ.

• well i know your motivations... but there you go.

• Unfortunately not, all you can do is learn as much as you can now and strive to make your life better.

• yes, i can...

it seems though you don't like dating... got it!