What are some of the weirdest names (including celeb names) that you've heard?

My pick would be Channing. It's sounds weird. It's like hey I'm Channing I like tanning in the sun. hahaha

Think about celebrities with weird real names. Chiwetel Ejiofor is another one.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• there are a lot... like kayne west.. or kayne east... and bey''once'' then bey''twice'' or reese wither'spoon' or it can b reese with'out'her'spoon.. :D :D :D

• I like Channing though lol xD

• There was a girl at my work named Alici, basically Alicia but without the A on the end and a strong I instead, it was really difficult to get used to pronouncing lol

• Wouldn't it be pronounced Alic-ee, instead of Alici-aah?

• It was pronounced A leash I, with a strong I. I'm not sure if that's right but that's how she spelled it and how she wanted it pronounced lol

• A couple named there daughter Adolf Hitler (saw in the news)
    Celeb named her daughter "candy apple"
    North West

• yeah celebrities naming their kids stupid is nothing new. But I was thinking about celebrities who have weird official names.

• i plan to name my son macarthur

What Guys Said 4

• This one kid in my English class in 7th grade first name was Juvenile..
    Juvenile Hernandez or Juvenile Sanchez some hispanic last name.
    It's the most badass name I ever heard and it's funny cause the guy was the quite kid who sits in the back and rarely speaks.

• yes when you name a kid juvenile he has no option but to remain quiet.

• I think Juvenile will be pronounced uvenile or something just like juan is pronounced uu-aan. Latinos have a weird system of pronunciation. Like Joaquin is pronounced wah-keen.

• @muspelhem_5
      His name? Hell yeah lol it would fuck me up when i'm looking for a job though xD

• dudegrt09.

• There are a lot of football players that compete for the top strange name category.

One that sticks in my mind is "Barkevius Mingo."

• haha really which club does he play for?

• I'm pretty sure he's an LSU (American) football player. LSU by itself is a treasure horde of crazy names.

• newspaper

yeah