Do you associate colors to numbers?

I know this is gonna sound weird, but if you picture a number in your head do you have a color "assigned" to it?
For me, 2 is blue, 3 is green, 6 is orange, 7 is red, 9 is yellow etc. So 23 is blue and green, 79 is red and yellow.
I see it when I do math as well.
does anyone else do this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I can't say I have ever made that association.

• No I don't.

What Girls Said 4

• Do you have synesthesia?

• I dont think so, because i only see it when i picture it in my head.

• maybe it could be a mild case of synesthesia. who knows. I was just asking because out of everyone I know, no one else does it either! hahaha

• yeah that's what it was called I was thinking the same thing but I wasn't sure so I didn't name it

• oh you have that mentality where you associate things with other things to remember things people like you have such great memories I'm jealous there was a buzzfeed video about what you have.

• I do have a great memory! My family is amazed by it. Thanks! I'm gonna try to find that buzz feed video now haha

• Yes, of course I do. I associate them with personalities & feelings as well.

• Geez no need to be rude

• I am not being rude. I mean it O_o

• i dont at all.