Will we ever figure out what actually happens to a person after death?

One of the greatest mysteries ever... we know how someone dies, how to live longer, what one's body does to make the person die, but we have still not figured out what actually happens to the person after death... other than decomposition. Does their "soul" go to heaven (or hell if you were a bad one) or does nothing happen... or something else... it doesn't seem like there's a way to figure out either. So my question is, will we ever actually figure out what happens to someone after they die?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• When I first became a christian, I kept dreaming over and over again about hell and I think God was trying to tell me that I'd go there if I didn't do what the bible says.

• i am not christian. i just took the two most accepted theories of what happens to a person after death and put em in.. those who believe in god generally believe in heaven and hell or something along those lines.. those who dont believe in god believe that nothing happens..

• PRobably one day. I believe that the soul goes to a different dimension.

• well we don't go to heaven or hell when we die God actually taks our souls until judgement day and then he will judges on our wrongs and rights and will decide if we go to heaven or hell

What Guys Said 1