What do you do for a living? Like, love, hate it?

Let's hear the different responses!

Most Helpful Guy

• I just started working at a local hardware store. I work as a morning-stock person from five A. M. until I get my work done (which can go on for several hours.) Basically, I lift boxes on ladders and stock the shelves, while I un-stock the shelves from the top and put them at the bottom. It's mentally easy but it can wear you out. It's not the best pay but I love the job and we get great benefits.

However, starting on August 24th, I will intern as a high school English Arts teacher for a local high school around here. Unfortunately, it's an unpaid internship (known around the nation as "Student" teaching) but I just graduated from college and I'm excited to start my career at only 24 years old! I'm so pumped! I love to teach.

• Doesn't sound like too bad of a job! You get a good workout that way, haha. :) Hey, I student taught for four to five years. I know how unfortunate it is to not be paid to do that. Congratulations on the opportunity!

• @EmpatheticLady Me either! I meant to say I appreciate you for picking me for MHO!

• I know what you meant! :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Video Game Designer. I like it. A good mix of intellect and creativity needed every day. I would probably love it if I was making my own games with an unlimited budget, but the day to day realities of it are tiring and a lot of work, and a lot of times I'm working on projects that I probably wouldn't play. It's a job. It does let me work on more creative things when I'm at home though, which is nice.

• How many games have you designed that you would actually play?

• 10, maybe. I've been doing it professionally for 10 years now, so it probably averages out to one a year that I would play. But there was a cluster of 4 or 5 in a short span that I quite liked, so it's not like there is one every year in actuality. I do manage to find bits and pieces that I like in every game I work on though.

• I run my family business, I sell kitchen and bathroom remodel supplies. It's alright, it beats a lot of jobs out there and I meet a lot of different people.

• That doesn't sound too bad at all. :) I'm not sure I could be in sales, though. I lack the skills.

• i eat pencils

• I create bugs. It's quite fun.

• Currently unemployed but I'm getting my real estate license and I have a job lined up already :)

• I work in an auto glass warehouse i love it

• i am a kid :)

• Just studying, I like where's it's going

• I'm hopefully soon to be working on TV shows as a crewmember one day, I'm currently studying as a student, as of now I've helped on BGT, XFactor, Jeremy Kyle, and Hollyoaks.

• Whoa, very cool. :) Good luck with your studies!

• Thankyous! It's pretty okay actually, It's probably going to be a number of years before I do see myself in the credits just yet, but I'm getting there! :) It's mostly just being a runner like checking equiptment, managing crowds, providing food for everyone etc, but give it some time and I should be able to get up the corperate ladder in no time.

• Yep, like you said, you just have to give it time! You'll get there with hard work!

What Girls Said 2