Can you let me share my feelings with you?

I was about to go to fucking soccer when my fucking dad saw me put my shoe on with the lases pre-tied. He fucking told me to take both my shoes off and put them back - the fuck - on. There was 4 min left before my trainning starts and it takes about 15 min to get there, so I was already fucking late. I then told him, I'll put my slippers on and wear my shoes in the car, then I went to wear his slipers cus he is the only fucking one that own some without the litle rope at the front (I was waring socks). He fucking rejects me, I was fucking pissed at that moment, I I told him I won't go, I lost all taste, He FUCKING LOOKED SATISFIED and here I am 35 minutes late typing this message to you.

Any commets will be appreciated.
#FuckMyLife.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• just take time and calm down, relaxxxx! parents are there to help and to occasionally annoy you quite a lot :L :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow. Like you have it so hard. I'm glad nothing that bad has ever happened to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • You really like to say fuck. And putting on shoes after you tied them can ruin the back of the shoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• relax man... just relax...

anyway dad shouldn't judge u in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. You have it so bad.

Jesus be glad you have a dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • For living in Canada, you sure can't speak English very well.

0|0
    0|0
    • "For living in Canada [...]", is grammatically incorrect.

• Show All
    • According to Google (Search: Can you start with "for" in a sentence); it's incorrect.

• First off, you're confusing conjunctions and prepositions. For is a preposition, which can be used to start a sentence, (as I just did). Just to humor you, I searched "can you start with "for" in a sentence", and the very first site stated: "There is a widespread belief—one with no historical or grammatical foundation-" etc. So while I knew you were wrong off the top of my head, your big piece of evidence directly contradicted you.

As a side note, your sentence should've said:

"According to Google, (search: can you start with "for" in a sentence), it is incorrect to start a sentence with a word such as 'for'."

• 0|0
    0|0