Is it wrong for me to be pissed off?

Ok so I was happy and I told my friend I wanted to go see this guy in a different state then I showed her a picture. Then she told me that the guy was texting her and was upset because she was dating someone and he wanted to date her. Just telling you this guy told me he wanted to fuck me he was the first guy I really liked and he taught me to sext. And he's broken my heart before and I forgave him. Is it wrong for me to be pissed off and upset? And is it ok for me to be pissed off at her because she told me to be careful because she doesn't want to clean up the mess I made. But she's never cleaned up my mess before. So am I wrong for being pissed off at her too?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she told you she didn't want to clean up the mess, that's really rude and unnecessary, so it's totally understandable to be mad about that. Warning you to be careful was actually a good thing to do though, so as long as that's not the part you're mad about, it's fine.

And being mad at the guy is 100% justified. You need to get him out of your life, seriously.

• But he's the only guy that talks to me and tells me im pretty

• I'm glad to hear that. Good luck with the whole situation.

• Thanks

What Guys Said 1

• yeah.. she was kinda mean in my opinion... guess i'd do da same thing

What Girls Said 2

• If he has had this history where he has "Broken your heart before," then perhaps One way to look at it is your friend let you know that he he is at his old tricks again and Again... he is in the dog house.
    You have every right to be 'Pissed and upset' with Him, as far as I am concerned. She was kind enough, although right now you feel she may have been barking up the wrong tree in telling you the cold hard facts which she did, this old dog will never change and he is never going to Learn new tricks.
    I also can see from where I am sitting that he uses and abuses you and you are better off without him.
    I don't see where there would be any 'Mess' for her to 'Clean up.' In fact, she has just prevented you from getting into more dirty laundry with this loser, who apparently never cleaned up his act.
    Good luck. xx

• not wrong at all.