Am I the only one that thinks this society is messed up?

Well, am I?

Most Helpful Guy

• no. high five!

What Guys Said 11

• How do you think its messed up?

• only my sauce's messed up... not sauciety

• I don't think it's messed up, it just changed. I missed the old days where people would actually use a PHONE to TALK.

• I don't know in what context you mean but you are right in some ways it is messed up.

• No ma'am. There isn't enough room on this site to describe all the things wrong with our culture.

What is your biggest point of contention?

• Nope, this society been messed messed up. Its all about doing things for temporary pleasure and not worrying about the long term effects.

• You're part of society ya know.

Well, once you become older anyways.

• I know that I'm part of this society. I'm basically asking a duel question. I'm also asking "Am I the only one that wishes we still lived during the olden times when the world wasn't so messed up?"

• The world was always messed up, you're only JUST starting to see glimpses of what the world truly is like.

• @asker: As a student of history, I can assure you that the world has always been messed up. In fact, we probably live in the least messed up age in a very long time. The "good old days" only exist in the delusions of old people. I don't mean this disrespectfully. Human beings are psychologically wired to unconsciously manipulate their memories. This has evolutionary reasons which would be too complicated to go into here. You will understand this when you get older. Even I can feel this already. When I think of the "good old days" of my puberty (so when I was your age), everything seems to have been filled with peacefulness and joy. But because I am also a rational person, I know for a fact that it wasn't like that. My brain just deliberately forgot about all the fights with my parents, the moments of love sickness, the sadness, the stress of growing up etc. Now, I'm still young. When you're 90, this is even much, much stronger.

• No.
    Are you right? Yes.
    Is it any different to how it's always been? No.

• yes... you are the only person out of 7.5 billion other people.

• Nah things are pretty messed up.

• Nope, but we're all part of it.

What Girls Said 8

• You're not the only one lol.

• *sigh* no you're not. You are not a special snowflake for thinking society is messed up. You are not more "socially aware" for thinking society needs to change.
    This question is pointless.

• Nope. I think it is too.

• "Am I the only one that thinks this society is messed up?" If I had 5 bucks for every time I've heard someone say or ask that I'd be a multimillionaire. The answer to your question is no. You're not the only one who thinks this.

• no i think so too.

• I dont think so, because it's messed up.

• No.

I don't care about society.

I do my own thing :)

• Why do you think this society is messed up?

• Well, with all this transgender, lesbian, gay, and network bullying stuff. And etc...

• @throwit You know, for a 22 year old you're pretty childish calling people names. lmao

• I'm calling you what you are lol you don't want people to be who they are, you think it's a result of a messed up society. Bet you think they shouldn't get married either? That's what's called being a bigot, not accepting people for who they are. You've got a lot of growing up to do