Is it bad to hate hugs?

I hate hugs I don't like people touching me. I get mad when people hug me. Is that bad?

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Not bad... it just suggests some intimacy issues, perhaps? :- /

I love hugs.. I encourage people to hug more often. Hug.. HUG.. HUG..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really one who goes around giving them ( except to extremely close friends and women I am with ), but I'm always wiling to receiving em lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad... :|

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same! Nobody gets it and they try to hug it out of me. Then I freeze up until they stop or I beat them away :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no, good luck making friends if you get angry at them for showing that they like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I love hugs, mainly because I never get them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Diff.. People have diff. Choices and preferences dont worry if you dont like to be hugd by anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is the exact opposite, we hug a lot, but she hugs and holds hands with a lot of other people, too. I really don't enjoy when that happens. Also, what do you mean by 'people'? Just your friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • its ok everyone has his own psychological problems/defects... .

0|0
    0|0
  • You should get bear hugged for that!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I used to despise hugs all through middle school and some of highschool. I sometimes still don't like them... unless of course I am the one giving them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate hugs too. Which is why my family chases me and hugs me as a form of torture. I don't think disliking hugs is a bad thing, as long as you're not rude about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it too. Plenty of people have the same problem with others touching them but I don't necessarily think its bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't alone. My sister hates them too. You're never alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to hate people touching me and i would freak out its not that bad but i grew out of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the same way. I don't care if it is bad. I just don't like being touched.

0|0
    0|0
  • its weird.

0|0
    0|0