How invested in music are you?

I sing and play saxophone, guitar, keyboard, and I used to play trombone. I plan on learning trumpet, buying a uke, and imporving my piano and guitar skills farther than just looking up chords.
How invested in music are you?

• I HATE MUSIC.
  • I sing.
  • I compose music.
  • I play an instrument.
  • I sing and play an instrument.
  • I play and instrument and compose music, but I don't sing.
  • I CAN'T SING or WRITE MUSIC or PLAY AN INSTRUMENT BUT MUSIC IS LIFE MAN. ( I just listen to it.)

Most Helpful Guy

• If given a choice between television, or music, Music it is any day. My tastes in music are all over the place. I might be listening to oldies one minute and extreme death metal the next. The energy that you hear from Death Metal drummers is what caused me to pick up the sticks so to speak. I was in a death metal band a few years ago, But our work schedules and personal lives took us all in a different direction though. So now, I just take my frustrations out on my drums every so often..

What Guys Said 8

• i listen 2 music 24/7 literally

• I enjoy my music, just not the same music as most other people.

• I know someone on here who probably shares the exact same music taste as you. Are you just into classic rock or what else?

• OMG, I'm excited now because I listen to the same stuff + more.

• play guitar :)

• I always need to be listening to music, and I want to learn how to sing. If music isn't playing, then it's typically playing in my head (or I hum or whistle). I'm starting guitar back up soon, so I'd say I'm pretty into music.

• Well theoretically I've invested thousands, but never spent a dime thanks to tor**** sites.

• well yea I don't mean literally investing money

• It's not my life, but I listen to some most days. Sometimes I sing a bit to myself

• Music has no value. It's worthless.

• http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg I CAN'T SING or WRITE MUSIC or PLAY AN INSTRUMENT BUT MUSIC IS LIFE MAN. ( I just listen to it.)

• Is this the new Mistninja or just someone using gifs?

What Girls Said 4

• All of the above!

• I'm a classically trained vocalist and I play the piano and flute. I majored in music for 2 years and change. It's something that has made a huge impact on my life, but it just didn't translate to what I wanted from a professional life.

• yep music for life. i love music. i play piano en drums

• I play saxophone too! x) baritone and alto.. but mostly bari <3 i also play bass drum and am going to learn tuba :p 👍