If your boss asked you to clean this. What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I would do it, I mean it is better than risking to loose your job right. My sister was in a situation when she worked at a clothing shop once that was gross. There was a shoe shop next door and their toilets where blocked so they came into the clothing shop where my sister worked to use the toilet. This young girl from the shoe shop I think it was about 19 years old used the staff toilet where my sister worked. I think she had been drinking the night before, anyway the girl that came from the other shop took a dump and it reeked so bad you could smell her poo out in the shop part of where my sister worked. The girl opened the toilet door and went back to where she worked in the shoe shop. My sister then went in to the toilet and the 19 year old girl from the shoe shop had left a toilet bowl completely covered in her poo. It reeked so bad and my poor sister had to clean the toilet. I think that is what happened anyway.

What Guys Said 10

• I would refer to the section in our law that concerns worker's rights. I don't know how this is in America but in my country, there is a paragraph in the national law for workers/employees that an employee cannot be forced to complete any task that doesn't have a specific connection to his/her job. So, unless I'd happen to be a cleaning lady, which I'm not, my boss wouldn't be able to force me to clean this up.

• If it were my duty to do so yeah.

• If it was in my job description then I would have ro

• Fuck no. Never I'd probably vomit everywhere. Get the plumbers to fix that one.

• Im pretty sure that against health code for an regular to clean that

• Quit.
    FILLLLLLEE

• Of fucking hell no

• *Sigh* Then get to work.

• Leave immediately

• probably quit...

What Girls Said 9

• Hell no !

I don't get paid enough for that shit ! (Literally)

• Hell no lol.

• My mother is my immediate boss, and I'm @lime_rampljuset boss. None of us would be told my my mother to clean it. She would send someone else. I would neither send someone under my command to do it.
    If my mother superior tell us to do it we would, we've done it before.

• You don't pay me enough

• I can't. Just no. :o

I will panic

• Easy! I would.. Quit. 😳

• Laugh my ass off as I walk out the door 😂😂😂

• Walk off that job and tell him that I'm not cleaning that nasty ass shit

• No, I wouldn't. I'd quit.