Are you an offensive person :)?

Of course not! ;D

No, I seriously don't think I'm offensive at all though I see how I can come across that way. I do love offensive jokes. :)

0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah I'm sure some of the things I say can be taken as being offensive especially about more controversial issues but I don't agree with holding back just because someone gets offended. Everything we say offends someone.. If that was the case we couldn't say anything at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion you're not offensive, just self assured and intelligent. (a bit like my wife)

But indeed, some guys don't like that combination in a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pft. Fuck yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • perhaps at times, but oh well :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not offensive but I roast all day when annoyed... Can't help it, it just finds its way to the surface and I embarrass people and yah... 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose dome may find me offensive

1|0
    0|0
  • No i don't like to offend others cause i had my share when i was
    growing up :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • People think I'm offensive, when really I'm just so brutally honest that I can crush someone's self esteem.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am only an offensive person to CN

1|0
    0|0
  • Im pretty offensive sometimes, but thats only because some people are stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I am warm-hearted, but my temper is also not very good; generally I do not think I am offensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I am not an offensive person and I don't like offensive jokes

0|0
    0|0
    • You can dislike them. No one's disputing that. But if you're trying to tell people to stop making them when it's their sense of humor and they're not harming anyone, that's not right to me.

• No, I just says don't play your jockeys on me but you can do it your self (no offensive because it offense me if you do it to me)😊

• You can play jk with the person who like then no one stops you

What Girls Said 8

• I can be at times.
    That's because some people don't understand my sarcastic or rather blunt sense of humor.
    Some people love that about me because they never have to ask what I'm thinking.
    I lay it all out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... I hope I'm not! 😳😳😳

1|1
    0|0
  • I love offensive jokes and dark humor. But I only say jokes like that around friends who aren't sensitive when it comes to that

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, Im not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm, not really.