Would you torture a 4yr old girl for your entire life time if it meant there world would be absent of pain and suffering forever?

I answered no because pain makes the world interesting. Also i wouldn't want to spend my life torturing someone.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you serious? That's horrible.

• I did not think of the question. It was thought up hundreds of years ago by philosophers.

• Only if that one chooses it and sacrifices them self.

• Hmm, well actually its a sacrifice of two. You would devote your life to nothing else but torturing.

What Girls Said 9

• It wouldn't end the pain and suffering, cuz I'd make her suffer... But yeah, I'd sacrifice a poor little girl for the rest of the world.

I wish it could be a criminal, but if I have to torture her for the best of the whole world, yeah, I would.

This is hypothetical, of course.

• This girl is part of the world too... And I would never be able to live with myself

• Fuck that.

• umm? Im afraid a simple swear word doesn't leave me much to go on as to what your opinion is.

• I'd torture her with hugs and kisses 😘. I love small children, I just couldn't torture a precious baby like that.

• I would say no purely out of selfishness. Torturing a little girl would affect me personally, so I wouldn't do it, even if it meant the absence of pain and suffering forever. Regardless, life would be bland without a little pain and suffering.

• No. I could never torture a kid.

• are you serious? Absolutely not.

• Why yes, i am serious. It is a question thought up by philosophers hundreds of years ago.

• No because pain and suffering is part of life.

• Yeah, I would.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't really believe in doing such things for the "greater good of humanity"
    What humanity needs is growing up. Hopefully sooner than later.

• I just couldn't do it. That's fucked up

• What da hell am I reading

• It is a question thought up by philosophers hundreds of years ago. That is 'what da hell' you are reading.

• Wait.. Would she stay 4 years old as I age?

No I couldn't torture anyone regardless.

• if i could torture her solely via tickling and nickleback playlists then, maybe

• What the fuck kind of a question is this?

• It is a question designed to make you think about values. It was thought up by philosophers hundreds of years ago.

• actually yes i would. i know im a horrible person

• First I'd want to know how it would end pain?

• It's hypothetical. Thought up by philosophers hundreds of years ago. Its like you would transfer a world of pain to this girl and you would have to administrate it.

• I voted yes on accident. ABSOLUTELY NOT

• Seems a small price to pay. Poor kid, but what must be done must be done.