How important is education for later life? Is it really as big of a deal as we make it out to be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not just books. All education. Look what ignorance has done in the past and is still doing. We've moved forward only because of educating people so they're less ignorant of the real facts.
    You should never stop learning. I think different types of people should be able to learn different things and in different ways though, a lot waste time trying and failing to learn in mainstream education and would do better learning something else somewhere else.

What Guys Said 4

• Kind of yeah, I mean most jobs of actual stature will require you to have certification or a degree in something relating to what they want you to do. For instance my job Professional trainer requires me to be certified in multitude of things, including CPR, First Aid and AED as well as keep updated on all the newest stuff. But being in this field allows me to have a lot of opportunities from being a training at a gym, running my own business/gym, or having my own private practice as well as doing motivational speaking and other things.

• Unless you want to go through life ignorant, then yes education is important.

• school's educaition... never helped me :|

• Well school education helped me a lot in every thing but the Egyptian education helped me more than the western

• Two different perceptions... interesting

• If you have money, why not? But if you are looking for a better career opportunity, The job market is not what it used to be. Me personally, I could not justify the expense. There has to be a demand for what I want to do first.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I believe it is. But more of a way for you to focus on a specific field and for employers to see how much you know - or hiring would be impossible.

• it is important!