Muslims: how do u feel when u know that Ramadan is soo close :)?

It's less than 20 days, so did u make a plan for what things will u do during Ramadan :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Excited. Its a month of tranquility, of quality time with your family. Of earning rewards, becoming more religious. Of feeling closer and understanding the plight of those who don't get two meals a day. Of knowing not to take things for granted.

Not long to go now

What Girls Said 8

• Oh yes. Super excited.
    haven't made plans yet as I am kind of sick.

But this is what I hVe been thinking

-there is surah that you read 75 times in 4 rakat salat. I plan to read that

-practice on reciting the Quran
    -doing dikhir more often
    -not being lazy

• Cool, but what is that prayer with the surah u read it 75 times

• Ahhhh صلاة التسبيح but that's not necessarily some scientists say that's not even sunnah and some say u can pray it once in ur life or once in the yr or once a month or once a week

• I saw it in an Islamic book. Yeah , I heard that even if you just read it once in a lifetime it will still be beneficial

• I am SO excited! :) I just love the calm and peaceful atmosphere. But most of all I love how the whole family gathers during iftar.. especially because usually we don't eat dinner together since everyone comes home at different times.

• What is Ramadan?

• It's the month which we fast in we don't eat or drink or have sex for married people from the sun rise to the sunset

• SACRIFICE Is a big word lol we do this happily

• Yeah well it's devotion. In my country people walk MILES once a year to go to this cathedral as a sign of devotion.

• I made a whole long list last year that I didn't finish so I'm gonna look for that.

BEST TIME OF THE YEAR <3

• Waiting for Eid.

• I'm going to try and go to find a mosque to learn more about Islam. Imagine I was born into a Muslim household but never learnt to pray or recite any quran. I know all the stories and things like that but not how to pray, so I'm going to learn to actually pray hopefully.

• not a big deal.

• In the mood for a casual bombing :D

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like it haha when ever the rest of my family does it its like I am forced to do it too cause my mom doesn't cook and I can't cook lol so I just eat left overs when I used to do it it was hard the first couple days, but then my body would adjust to it.

• wot's Ramadan then?

• I love Ramadan!

As far as it almost being here, well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY

• I'm so excited, Ramadan is the best time of the year.

• I expect they feel hungry!

• Yes but it's more than just hunger it's spiritual that u make your self hungry for God

• True, I remember going for ice cream with the muslim guys at work when it was time to brake fast, they fucking loved that ice cream! lol

• Yeah at this time it feels SOOOOOOOO GOOOD