Why are introverted people so weird?

Updates:
I'm partly trolling and partly curious on how everyone would've answered since I'm introverted myself.

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I am an introverted loner and despite the fact I consider myself to be weird, I do not think that being introverted is correlated to a person exhibiting bizarre or unusual mannerisms.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i'll never understand myself either

0|1
    0|0
  • We aren't weird. We're just different from extroverted people. Different doesn't equal weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha I'm going to assume you're trolling ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like they are too at times haha but it's just their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • How so?
    Examples?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're weird, I think they're interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird isn't bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't, we're just introspective and arebt always the most social.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stfu you're probably ugly and fat and can't get girls. Even being confident and outgoing can't save you.

0|1
    0|0
  • we think you're weird.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• introverts are a bit complicated, they do need companionship; however, they need to recharge in their own company. Opposite extroverts, they are drained by their own company and depend on companionship to recharge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because their only reference points to behavioral norms are in their own heads, rather than to the external world. Misfired feedback loop, so to speak.

That said, an introvert who learns that about themselves and actively learns how to engage socially can be a truly gifted social presence with some effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • they r not... once u know em ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • BECAUSE THE HUMAN IS A SOCIAL CREATURE. WHEN SOMEONE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE MAJORITY THEY ARE CONSIDERED CRAZY.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because there are whole societies of our own devise inside our heads with their own customs, and taboos, and politics, and religeons...

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ask them yourself

0|0
    0|0
    • (Maybe he's an introvert, and this is some avant garde experiment or demonstration?)

• Please explain what you mean by weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introverted people aren't weird just misunderstood.

0|0
    0|0
  • We Are Not Werid, We Are Just Different And Unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause apparently society thinks they are weird because they are different from the norm. Things that separate from the norm are considered weird until they are either forgotten or merge with the norm.

0|0
    0|0