Let's have an interview?

You ask me about my life and I'll ask you about yours.
K. Ready. Go.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• What time do yo go for the tortillas/bread? kidding, that's a bad Mexican flirt joke.

What's your favourite subject in school (if you are still studying)?

• Lol what's the punch line? And I suppose I really enjoyed the sciences but I also really like Lang and Comp. I enjoy the study of how people think and expressed ideas so I guess it's a blend of subjects.

• Nah my question to you is for you to describe to me your outlook on an ideal society. What would the perfect world look like to you?

• That's hard... let me think

• O: is Spongebob your favorite show or something?

• It's a great show but I really enjoy the platitudes it makes concerning society. For example this one is all about IMAGINATION. Also it has a great medley of characters.

What's ur favorite kids show?

• Are you hungry at the moment? (This question is inspired by: My stomach growling)

• Starving!! Just finished a late night workout. Drank my protein. Bout to hop in the shower then inhale a retarded amount of food.

Telll me something personal about yourself. Mayhaps a story.

• It seems like it's unimportant or menial or whatever. But being with someone you care about just like sitting down in the back of car making out is one of life's greatness pleasures. Really it's indescribable. But I'm not trying to advocate your should rush into things with people but be open with the side of life. It really can be extraordinary.

• I'm not against it. Just haven't found anyone I'd like to experience it with 😂

• Ok what's up

• What color is your underwear

• What's the #1 song on your playlist?

• Pillow Man - Hopsin
      My late night hip hop jams.

Write me a poem essentially describing who you r.

• If you suddenly found yourself turned into a women, How would you spend your day?

• Hmm. I'd prob be quite concerned. I'd go to the doctor and be like yo wtf.

• hows it going?

• I'm doing great. Just had a quality dinner. Trying to briefly stimulate my mind before I dozens off in a few min.

Ok. My turn. Tell about a friend that inspires you.

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like a lot of work here I'll tell you mine go to school, come home do homework and not finish it until late at night, prepare for the quiz the next day and then the test the next day when I don't have school I play video games.

• What's the wildest thing you've seen in highschool?

• Our principal dressed up as lady gaga and drove a moter cycle into the gym to announce the prom queen.

• Wtf lol I'd wonder if my drink was spiked
      You got a squad or are you a loner?

• I guess you could say I have both. I mostly hang out with different people but in like pods. Like a very small number. Usually just 2 people. But then I have a lotta different people I'll do that with.

• What skills do you have that you think are required for this position?

• Have you ever spoken in front of large groups of people?

• I gave a speech to 500 people about the vicarious cycle of worry and how sometimes the human tendency is fixation on thought and so there are times one must simply not think.

• What's the most bold decision you have ever made?

• Do you think you are attractive?

• Ya. I'd say I'm decent looking guy.

What's your worst nightmare?

• It was about how to teleport people by scanning each and every atom and its position then again making that structure by positioning atoms again at a different location

. but then I found out if we cannot actually do that becz technology ain't that advanced and also they would loose their life to on in this process!

• What was the most exciting moment of your life?

• Not interested