Do you have any questions about crossdressing?

I've asked a few times before but i like to answer peopls questions about crossdressing to kind of help more people understand. Maybe through this more crossdressers will feel comfortable. So feel free to ask anything and everything you want to im an open bokk ☺️

Also if you prefer you can pm me your questions

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm just glad you enjoy it and are happy and comfortable about it.

• Thanks, its refreshing to hear such an open minded opinion on the matter

• open minded is an opinion.

• an opinion is an opinion. lol

What Girls Said 1

• do you like it?

• Yes i enjoy it a lot.. Otherwise I wouldn't do it 😅😅😅

What Guys Said 6

• do u believe a CD would pass as a female?

• If they put wnough time and effort into it. I have only been able to pass once and it took a lot of preparation. That being said i have a very masculine figure

• Do girls like cross dressing? Like I'm a straight guy 100% but a girl once told me she like to dress me like a girl in a flirty way... any idea?

• I think some girls enjoy doing it to a guy they like just to kind of flirt with them, the only time that has ever happened to me though is my wx girlfriend painted my toenails before we dated

• You definitely should have

• Definitely it can be so much fun

• Do men still wear their boxers? Or do they change it to panties and bras?

Do women still wear their panties and bras? Or do they only wear boxers?

I'm really curious. :-/

• Some crossdressers don't do as much as others, however me dressing from m to f i do wear bras and panties, and though I don't know any im sure those who dress f to m wear boxers

• Thanks for the info. :-)

• Cross-dressing? Why would I want to do that?

• I enjoy the feeling and the look of the clothes

• Not in particular son.

• Does it make you feel more desired? Do you get infatuated by thinking about how the other person sees you and wants you more? Do you get infatuated by the fact that you're doing something that goes against society's standards? I don't know if you're passive or active, but in case you like passive sex: does it turn you on to know that you have a penis but you're not using it while others are using theirs on you?

• Actually though i crossdress i am completely straight and have no desire to have someone else use their penis on me.

• You didn't answer the rest of the questions, though.

• I don't feel more desired, so i guess im not infatuated by other people wanting me more but it is fun breaking society's standards