- Agree33% (4)27% (3)30% (7)Vote
- Disagree67% (8)73% (8)70% (16)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
People and the racist card. Get over it.5
Most Helpful Guy
well i could smell the sarcasm in this question from a mile away1
Really depends on the cop.. However, that gal was disturbing people around her..
Also, the girl was resisting the cop.. If a cop says you gotta go.. you bettah go.. Or else get ready for a physical attack :S
Well fine. If you ever need help don't call a cop, call a crackwhore!
not every cops. people have used the racist card over and over again
Lmao how does this video prove cops are racist
She is jumping over the counter and acting like an animal
Of course she will get arrested
I totally disagree. I'm so sick of this "cops are racist" crap. I highly doubt that the people who are claiming to "hate" cops would want to live in a world with no cops... Unless of course they want their loved ones living in a world with no one to at least try to stop the murder, rape, and abuse. People need to give it a rest. If a police officer has to arrest a colored person, doesn't mean that they are racist. It means that that person broke the law, despite their color. police officers are Normal people, with families, and lives, and they aren't out to get us (unless we deserve it, duh)
So you are saying that her actions are perfectly acceptable and she should have been allowed to continue acting that way? I would have arrested anyone who disturbed the peace of an eating establishment, assaulted an employee by throwing food at him, presented an eminent threat by trying to climb over the counter, and then proceded to resist arrest. Don't care who they are or what they looked like. Bottom line... if you don't want to get arrested, don't act irrationally. Having money, being a college student, growing up in an influential family; none of that means anything when you are out of control. Same for the race card. Act right and obey the law, and you will stay off my radar.
Depends on the cop.
I disagree, because the statistics show that a white American is at greater risk of being shot by a cop. Look it up.
It should also be noted that what is called racial profiling is applied common sense and an acknowledgement of reality.
Figures published by the US Department of Justice show that the roughly 3 per cent of the US population to whom the description "young black male" can be applied commit 85 per cent of serious violent crime. Most of the remaining 15 per cent is committed by Mestizos, who are classified incorrectly as white in the DOJ statistics.
The DOJ figures also show that at any time roughly half the young black male population are either in prison, on parole, or on remand awaiting trial or sentencing.
From a cop's point of view, that means that when they encounter a young black male there is a 50 per cent probability that he is a violent felon.
With that in mind, how would you expect any person to react?
While not all cops are racist, murdering, trigger-happy psychopathic pieces of shit, a LOT of them are. Police brutality is a fucking problem, it's at its worse, and even 117 foreign countries shat on the US during the UN council because the US refuses to deal with its own problems yet try to act like the policeman of the world.
I disagree. The police would have arrested anyone who was this disorderly and they showed reasonable restraint.
That said, officers are grossly racist under many circumstances and police departments need to be reigned in, particularly when it comes to minorities, whom they seem to view as annoying and expendable. Cleveland is a glaring example.
I am Caucasian, by the way.
America's police are most definitely racist. There is clear evidence of that, which cannot be denied.
No way a person of any race would got arrested for that she tried to get across counter.
Most cops are honorable men just doing their best to protect and serve the public. They deserve our respect.
I agree, and disagree. I don't think they were being racist towards the woman. Who was obviously being a troublemaker.
But when one of the cops said for all the other African-Americans to leave. That definitely seemed racist.
join the force then and be a black lovin cop, haha
I dont need to watch the video to know cops are racist. The video looks dumb as hell anyway
I don't understand what's racist about the video.
That's disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. they would've done the same thing with a white person.
quit being so paranoid and delusional.
Racist against whom?