What would you say is the best movie soundtrack ever assembled?

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved the soundtracks from Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. You can really feel the music inside you as you watch the film. They wouldn't have anywhere near the same effect as they would if the soundtracks weren't there. Definitely worth taking a listen to. Watching them are even better :)

What Girls Said 5

• Slumdog millionaire and 127 hours. The music alone moved me to tears in both movies, and I'm prettier sure the music was done by the same guy

• Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze, The Crow with Brandon Lee, or maybe Armageddon with Bruce Willis and Ben Aflack.

• Armageddon, I never would have thought to consider that one. I'm about to google the soundtrack haha

• How to train your Dragon.

• 22 jumpstreet

• i can't pick just one!

What Guys Said 4

• do you mean movie soundtrack as in song compilcations or film scores/instrumental soundtracks (written compositions)? I'm pretty into film scores/instrumentals and I can say that of hans zimmer's work, i prefer the gladiator soundtrack. the social network soundtrack is AMAZING and the track for mad max is also pretty remarkable and duh. lotr. otherwise, the gravity music serves its purpose well in the film but doesn't really stand for listening in my opinion.

• Whatever you think is the best soundtrack. I intended for it to be a very open ended question

• 8 Mile
    Best collection of rap songs in movie I've ever heard

• Lord of the Rings? I guess. I mean if you don't count musicals.

• um. the lord of the rings is a musical? please. :P

• I said if you DON'T count musicals, otherwise I would have said Mary Poppins or Some other Disney movie.

• Anything Hans Zimmer. Gladiator and Pirates of Caribbean def. are tops.