Given the choice between immortality in your current form or being reincarnated but not knowing what you would come back as, which would you choose?

You could choose to keep your body, exactly as it is right now, and never age another day, and live forever. Or you could choose reincarnation. But you would not know if you would be coming back as a human (male or female), or as any other creature on Earth.

• I would choose immortality, remaining in my current state
  • I would only choose immortality if I could be in my ideal form (i. e. best physical shape of my life)
  • I would choose reincarnation and embrace the adventure
  • I would only choose reincarnation if I could choose who/what I came back as
  • We can't do either, so this is futile

Most Helpful Girl

• Option C, bring on the adventure! I could be reincarnated as a sloth on a planet far far away... or a bat in South America, or a dog in Japan, or a space weevil orbiting Neptune...

What Guys Said 11

• Im staying right here baby. I take my big dick with me every day. This fuckin meat cannon isn't going anywhere.

• I would only choose immortality if I could have the power to make anyone I choose immortal as well. And only if the immortality itself only kept me from dying of natural causes. TRUE immortality, being you can not die from both natural & unnatural causes (like being killed), is actually really horrible.

Time goes by slightly faster as one gets older. Memory also deteriorates with age. So if you were to be 300 years old, you would most likely forget everything that happens each day. Also if you were to live for that long, a decade would start to feel like a month.

Also, unless immortality was hereditary, you would constantly watch your loved ones be born and die faster than you would realize. You would have to avoid any and all attachments to everyone in order to not experience agonizing emotional pain.

And should the world ever end, either from some nuclear apocalypse or the destruction of the planet itself, you would continue to live on forever. And ever. Slowly losing your mind. Eventually begging the universe to somehow end your misery, only to realize that your hope for death is futile.

• I'm not 100% happy with me as I am now, but I'm happy enough to not want to risk any changes.

• Option B sounds good to me

• I'd choose either D, or B ;)

• I would choose death. Eternal unconsciousness with no dreaming.

• I like the idea of not dying. Why would I reincarnate? I'd lose all current progress. Meh to that.

• Immortality filler

• If I had immortality, I would join wall street and keep investing, with in 100 years, I would be the richest man of all time

• I'm happy in my current state. I want to be immortal in this stage.

• I'd prefer if I could just die and that's the end

What Girls Said 4

• Should have picked 2 instead of 1 lol
    Yeah immortality definitely. Live and see the world change. I could be reincarnated in my current body but it's not fun if I have no recollection of my past life

• I'm young and filled with energy. So immortality it is

• Eh, I'd reroll and hope for the best! (I voted C)

• immortality.