Have you heard of 100 year old men or women being pedophiles?

The oldest I have heard was 90. I know 100 year old pedophiles exist, but I just never heard of them, I am just asking if you ever heard of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• 100 years of pedophilia? id be surprised they made it through life that long without someone having shot them to death already

• @pr3ttybrown I am saying a man or woman that is 100 years old being a pedophile. I am saying I know they exist but I never heard of them. Have you? I have heard of a 90 year old man a couple of years ago being arrested for molestation. That is the oldest I heard.

What Girls Said 2

• no don't want to either, gross

• i never have.

What Guys Said 3

• No I have not

• A person can be a pedophile at ANY age. They may just have trouble acting on it.

• @JSmith925 I know they can, I am just saying have you heard of one being 100 years old. I am preety sure there are 100 year old pedophiles out there, I am just saying have you heard of any?

• What difference does it make? Old people can be pedophiles just as much as young people.

• @chrisbigman I know that.