Girls, Ladies: Would you date this guy?

If he were still alive that is. His name is Elliot Rodger he was 22 years old when he died last year in Isla Vista, CA. After killing six people and injuring 14 others he crashed his car and shot himself in the head. He claimed girls never liked hiim which he never understood since he was the "supreme gentlemen" as he called himself compared to all the obnoxious men girls usually go for.

I won't give every little detail but this is basically the overall summery of him. You can read more about Elliot on Wikipedia. Shouldn't be hard to find.

So if he was not a crazed killer or mysogynist as some people called him, would you have dated him if you had the chance.
Girls, Ladies: Would you date this guy ?

• Yes
    23% (14)
  • No
    77% (46)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Girl

• See... I doubt it's his looks that repelled girls - I bet it was the feeling of creepiness around him.
    Girls can really sense this, while guys can't.

What Girls Said 25

• i think I'm having trouble grasping the concept that ur asking us this when he's dead. i mean none of us know details. we dont know how he began to think that way or why and we dont know whether it could have been prevented or how.
    im not bothered reading all the details online but i think it's pointless to post this kind of question and it seems kind of absurd.

• Hell. No. A guy's personality is his most important feature and even if you take out the misogyny and pure crazy, he was still entitled and arrogant. Those are horrible qualities to find in a man.

• I would say no, just because I've read his manifesto he wrote and I know how messed up he was. He had the worst attitude and I'm sure that's why girls were turned off by him. He really wasn't bad looking.

• But the major part of his personality would have to do with him being a killer and mysogynist so if he wasn't he would be a different person? So absolutely not and the 30% of girls who said yes are extremely dumb.

• I saw something about him on t. v. And caught a glimpse at the videos he made. The way he talked... He seemed to have had a huge ego. I didn't like it and I doubt I would have fell for it had I actually known him... His "superior" attitude was unattractive.

• He does look like a psychopath. Why are you bringing him up as he stands all for all those single lonely men?

Hell, I 'll pass.

• You can't just say "if he wasn't a crazed killer", he was one, and there's no way I can disassociate the two. He's an ugly bastard and that's not even including his looks.

• Knowing what's now known about him, absolutely not. Having read much of the manifesto, I can't say I find his personality particularly appealing. Somehow, a guy who feels that people owe him love just doesn't do it for me.

• no, i dislike arrogant people

• Nope. Anybody so quick to suggest 'supreme' of themselves is not attractive but egotistical. But who knows how many critiqued him for that as opposed to how actually oddly full of himself he might've come as.

• "So if he was not a crazed killer or mysogynist as some people called him" Why did you even mention his past if you want us to answer based on the photo?

• He was those things I'm saying if he wasn't one. Like before he committed any crimes would any girl date him.

• Fuck no, and do the women who said "Yes" I worry about you...

• No. He just isn't someone that I could click with especially with his attitude.

• Not at all.

• nope I wouldn't

• I say no for his background too like what the fuck? O_o but other than that he is not bad looking.

• I would be a good friend to him.

• nooooooo i personally dislike arrogant and rude people but he shouldn't have killed himself because you never knew what life has for.

• No. He looks like a creepy, whiny, bitch-ass boy. I just watched his "retribution" video (talk about first world problems, good lord) and can safely say that's exactly what he was. *high-fives self*
    I'm great at reading people!

• Dude was creepy af. There's a reason he couldn't even get those shallow girls even though he had all the cars and money. Loaaaads of guys on this site remind me of him.

• His looks were objectively attractive, but his mannerisms (and ideas) were definitely strange.

The guy didn't realize girls didn't like him because he was crazy, not that he was crazy because girls didn't like him.

• He's gay. So why would I date someone who's gay. ?

• He's not bad looking, there's just... something off about him.

• Nah, he's not my type even though he is pretty good looking. I tend to be too picky though.

• yeah i would.