Is reddit where the smart people go to socialize on the net?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah Brah, all the smart people go on GAG.

• i guess its why i m here. makes sense

• i once didn't even masturbate for 6 months and that was my first time since i discovered it in my youth. truly, brain chemicals balanced itself out and i was able to focus better and have a consistent flow of feel good hormones. its hard to explain but it opened my mind up. during that time, i meditated and read being caged like an animal.

• Fapping is fapping, but did you have a girlfriend or friends with benefits at the time or no? Did you seriously not release for 6 months? Holy good fucking holiness HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What Girls Said 4

• I associate reddit with weirdos, not smart people.

• I use both.

Reddit is more broad?
    When you say smart, I think of doctors. Lol
    Then, yes

• Reddit is a hellhole.

• I don't think so

What Guys Said 5

• I Just find reddit is a mountain of boring stuff with a few good subreddits and then again I wouldn't call it socializing. Socializing is what you do in the real world.

• No man they all come here

• Depends on the subreddit you regularly visit. There is a subreddit for everything.

• I tried 9chat but I was nothing like gag! It was not about chatting or making friends it was about discrimination.

I luv gag! people at least respect me as an Indian!

• What makes you think people here know where smart people go to socialize on the net?