@LauraMarx disappeared, why?

Can't say I'm not jumping for joy... but her account has recently gone inactive.

Did people find out she was a catfish?

Where did she go?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope she's ok. But I'm glad to see her go.

What Girls Said 4

• Laura is awesome. I'm bummed she's gone but maybe she'll be back so ~who knows~. A few people have taken breaks lately after all.

• I think she's hilarious. I would rather read one of her propaganda posts than a question about the size of a dude's bits any day. And I vote Republican.

• @Laura_Marx I know but I switched parties T-T

• we'll talk about this l8r ;)

• She was a really nice person on here.. why did she left... why? :'(

• Damn! Actually sucks to see her go. One of the more interesting personalities on here.

• He might come back oneday. He has been spitting the dummy at people here.

• So you think she/he was catfishing?

• *She*, you transphobic dunderhead.

• Meliora, you never met this person so I laugh at you for putting so much belief in an imaginary figure in gag. I'm your worse nightmare. Hahaha. So sue me.

What Guys Said 6

• No ideaaaa but I have had my suspicion that she might have multiple accounts on GaG and she might also be a bit on the weird sides of things.

She's REALLY into communism and think words like dyke , tranny , transexual or whatever word that describes that she was a he but now is a she and walking on the wild side is offensive.

She's always been a funny pickle lol

• I don't understand how Lauramarx could be a catfish, she was a known transgender, she would tell you outright. I guess in a way everyone knew she was a catfish but not in the traditional sense lol pretty much like a real life catfish as opposed to the Internet one

I don't think Laura liked that there were people who were against the whole transgender thing. Not sure where she's going to find a place where everyone is for transgenders except like maybe cal-Berkeley or something?

• I think there was some take like Transexuals are the New Black or something.
    If I had to guess from his/her reaction, that was probably the final straw.
    Not that I kept up with the person, I was just looking around.

• Laura is an awesome and unique person.

• I dont know what was her rank?

• He was transgender. Lol

• Yeah I read... I seriously doubt that though. A couple of months ago she was claiming to be a woman.