Whats the toughest challenges you've had to face while being a teen? what age were you?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I was in a rough spot so I hijacked a car, but unfortunately the police saw me so we started a 30 minute chase, and it was really intense through the city at about 70mph. But then as i was approaching an intersection i got a cramp in my arm. I was forced to drop my controller, and the car crashed at which point the car exploded. Fortunately GTA 4 re-spawns you at the hospital.

What Guys Said 16

• Being bullied.. From age 8 til I turned 15 and said no more !! I decided not to stand and let some D bag beat on me without at least defending my self. And as it turned out I was better at defending myself than I dreamed I could be

• Moving away from my big brother jus as I was turning 13. I had never been that far from him and it was a pain I hope to never experience again. Thank goodness we're together again in the same state and city. I had never knew what it meant to leave someone up till that point in my life. Long story short, it sucked.

• Exams while being told by everyone over 30 that school is too easy and that I'm an idiot if I'm having any difficulty. Self righteous gits.

• Oh I agree. The older ones always scoff at the young for complaining about 'easy' work.

• well i tried to kill myself due to the realization that i could never be the kind of person that the bible wanted me to be. i didn't go through with it but i was ready to jump off my roof. then started the long long road to me becoming an atheist.
    i was 12 - 18

• 13 - The last year of being relentlessly picked on for my looks
    I kept telling myself "just four more years just four more" but luckly for me highschool ended up being the turning point

• I think one of the toughest challenges young people face today is having older people "come on to" them. It is pretty frightening to have an adult try to seduce you when you haven't ever had sex yet.

• 16-20 or so, was stuck with drug abuse and hence being a parasite of society: lying and thievery were means to survive until the next hit.

• Zelda 1 and 2, I was 18 during that hell but I beat them.. but now octorocks and tektikes give me ptsd

• Well I was 19 so I was hardly a teen but I had this serious surgery done and I'm still trying to recover from it 3 years later

• I was very shy and scrawny growing up. I made an inside-out transformation.

• I wish I was scrawny bruh
      But what you've done is very impressive 👊🏻

• Thanks brother @nateinak

Ya up to about age 17 I was very, very, very shy and timid. When I would give speeches in public, my voice was barely audible because I was so afraid lol. Now I give presentations at work all the time. It's really amazing to look back.

• Surviving the house fire and living with the family memebrs freaking out constantly for the next year

• Struggling through lower back pain after slipping two disks out from my lower spine. I was 15.

• My parents are going through a split right now, and it's tough, but I'm just trying to get through it

• I was kind a shy guy nd the girl i liked since from my childhood we used to study in a same school bt i never had the guts to say to her anything nd i regret it. That was the toughest challenge for me in my teens..

• too many people into WWE trying to lay the Smackdown on me lol

• Bullying, suicidal thoughts, loneliness, not caring anymore, and general teen things. Oh, and bottling emotions. I was a very, very angry teen. Like, I was about to explode from pure wrath.