Beauty and knowledge?

I have seen most beautiful people are limited and more than this are empty while average people can (more likely) be more educated and know how to hold a conversation its like they make up for their looks..

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all its just education in general. If you value education as a person you will go far. It depends on your morals, life experiences, work ethic etc. I want to be a little bold and say that no one is actually smarter than anyone else In the world. Maybe we all share different personalities and are capable of certain things that others aren't. But we can always pursue a higher education and learn more and expand as human beings, we can grow and learn and travel. And if someone knows something you don't well you just need to learn and observe and obviously learn by trial and error. As far as looks go oh my goodness does it matter? Since when was being good looking a copout to never having to work hard in your life? Maybe some people are more conceited and selfish than others but bottom line we do what we gotta do. there are only the capable and the incapable in this world

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• There is a very understandable dynamic at work here. The Eagles talk about girls who can “open doors with just a smile.” Often beautiful people don’t have to work as hard to get attention or cooperation. The same principle applies to men, of course.

People who are more ordinary looking try to develop other aspects of their person to attract attention and the approbation of their peers.

That said, there are notable exceptions. Famed model Cindy Crawford is strikingly beautiful and also brilliant. She was valedictorian of her class.

• If a girl is beautiful and smart, I'll hold on and won't let go!

• No way around it

• Now I'm thinking about a girl I really want to date like this, but she doesn't live by me. FML :'( :(

• U must be hanging around with the wrong good looking people then cause some of the smartest people I know are really good looking