What would you do if $ 1 billion was offered to catch you?

One day, you woke up and saw the posters with your face is sticked on everywhere with the reward as much as $ 1 billion. You also saw the newspapers and the television reporters stated that you are the world most wanted criminal because you had spread out government secrets. Everyone is trying to catch you for the giant reward. What will you do?

• Hide to another peaceful country.
  • Let yourself being caught to jail.
  • Stay inside your house.
  • Results.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd head straight to the T. V studios and make an announcement live in t. v. I'd state that all the information has been passed to a close friend and if i am arrested then he will disclose all of the secrets to the word. If they remove the $1, billion to catch me , then their secrets will be safe with me. As long as i get that 1 billion to keep the secret.

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly don't see how I could be in such a position so I would turn myself in peacefully and then tie up the legal system for decades, hope for at least one GOOD documentary, and sue the government when it turns out I never did anything in the first place.

• I'd try to hide.

What Guys Said 6

• Go to war

,,,,,

• Gather a crew, find One Piece, fuck shit up

• Guess I could finally have the balls to pursue my life dream of living on the beaches of Costa Rica for the rest of my life lol

• I'd wear a mass and a custom and hunt down this country like v for vendetta

• Let my family turn me in.

• I'd tell my friend to catch me. Then they'd bring me in and because I didn't do it they can't prove that I did so they can't put me in jail. So I'd go home and share the money with my friends