Girls: Thoughts on guys who work at nightclubs?

just wondering, if (young) girls find it exciting and a turn on to go out with guys who work at nightclubs, maybe a manager or sorts. I mean, on the one hand the lifestyle might be exciting but on the other, the overall salary and long term job status is probably only slightly better than a restaurant manager. It's the service industry afterall.
And what can you do when you reach 35?

I ask this because few years ago I worked part time 6 months at the no.1 nightclub in a major city but I quit because I felt there is definitely no future in that job, it's basically a restaurant manager, but then I kind of miss having a job where your main duty is to have fun and entertain the guest and get lost in a sea of hot girls every night.

Just wondering how girls view the status of a nightclub manager? Cool or not cool? Is he comparable to someone who has a proper office job?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prefer him to have an office job because then he wouldn't have to work at night necessarily. And if we wanted to go out clubbing we still could.

On reality TV shows, i've seen the kind of guys who work as nightclub managers and they aren't my cup of tea, but maybe it was just those guys in particular

What Girls Said 12

• Haha by 'young' I suppose you mean 18...
    So I can't answer this correctly - from a young standpoint, but from my standpoint - heeel naw!
    I see those types as drug addicts and/or as the forever single player types.
    Neither to be taken seriously.

• I never been in one so...

• usually they are not dating material. they tend to be thots and arrogant

• It's cool but to have flings with girls. I imagine it may be hard on a relationship: you'll be around a lot of hoy drunk girls and the girlfriend would be worried that you would cheat on her.

• i don't want to date someone with that lifestyle

• Not cool. And no, he is not comparable to the one who has a proper office job.

• Not my thing.
    But manager sounds cool.

• I think he has a job, and i think its good he has a job. I dont think much beyond that.

• he's probably a douche/club rat

• one word :slut

• Player. filler

• Personally it's not a turn on or anything, because that's not my lifestyle. I am so not a club person. I dated a guy in the medical field who took me to breweries, even though I don't drink beer (I'm a crantini gal). I had a lot more fun there, with him and his friends. It was more personal to me than a big nightclub full of people.